Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
'13 SX-T Prem/Tech
837 Posts
David, what's this new product you've got coming? And will it make my car exactly like a hovercraft?
I really didn't think it was gonna be a die cast model toy. Does it hover? Come on man, I know you're holding out on us? What mod's the next big thing?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I really didn't think it was gonna be a die cast model toy. Does it hover? Come on man, I know you're holding out on us? What mod's the next big thing?
I'm betting it's either a Flux Capacitor mod or maybe Lambo style scissor door kits!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Lambo doors? Cmon Nova, you know we are classier than that. And mine already has the Flux Capacitor. Doesn't yours? ;)
Hogwash!! You know you'd be the first to do "quad scissors" if you had the kit!! LOL!

As for the FC... mine runs on Mr Fusion. ;-)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
At least there wouldn't be any more door dings. ;)

My Mr. Fusion is Version 2, the carbon fiber one. Just saying
See.. told you it was a good idea! Even better...suicide scissors on the rear doors?!?! LOL!

Hmmm, you must've gotten an old catalog, the 3.0 version is out and runs off an app designed for the iPhone 6 5.5" model. I had to go "Back to the Future" to get the latest iPhone.... but by only 6 months. ;-P

·
Vendor
2012 Kia Optima
1,818 Posts
See.. told you it was a good idea! Even better...suicide scissors on the rear doors?!?! LOL!

Hmmm, you must've gotten an old catalog, the 3.0 version is out and runs off an app designed for the iPhone 6 5.5" model. I had to go "Back to the Future" to get the latest iPhone.... but by only 6 months. ;-P
:lmao::bestpost:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

·
11/2014 ROTM
374 Posts
I got my Stiff Rings installed two days ago and have to say they are one of my favorite mod so far. The ride quality is amazing. When I opened the box and saw two bags with some tiny shiny rings I felt a little ripped off but after they were installed I realized just how valuable they are. Installation cost me about $150 at a local shop(CNC Autodesign - Bellevue Wa). I have the Nameless Performance FSTB as well and couldn't be happier with the way the car drives compared to when I bought it. I would spend the money again in a heart beat and recommend this product to anyone that wants to improve the ride quality of their Optima.

Also, for anyone in Washington that has an Optima and is looking for a good shop to do work on their car I HIGHLY recommend CNC. The customer service is top notch and the pricing is more than fair. If you go there tell Joel I sent you, he's a great guy.

David, thanks again for providing me with an amazing experience and all the help along the way.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I got my Stiff Rings installed two days ago and have to say they are one of my favorite mod so far. The ride quality is amazing. When I opened the box and saw two bags with some tiny shiny rings I felt a little ripped off but after they were installed I realized just how valuable they are. Installation cost me about $150 at a local shop(CNC Autodesign - Bellevue Wa). I have the Nameless Performance FSTB as well and couldn't be happier with the way the car drives compared to when I bought it. I would spend the money again in a heart beat and recommend this product to anyone that wants to improve the ride quality of their Optima.

Also, for anyone in Washington that has an Optima and is looking for a good shop to do work on their car I HIGHLY recommend CNC. The customer service is top notch and the pricing is more than fair. If you go there tell Joel I sent you, he's a great guy.

David, thanks again for providing me with an amazing experience and all the help along the way.
John thank you again for your repeat business with us. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the Stiff Ring Chassis Collars.

Many members are skeptical of this product at first, but once they install them, the product speaks for itself. Thank you for leaving feedback on this product as well.

I look forward to working with you again in the future.

·
Registered
2013 Optima Optima
4 Posts
I just ordered new headlight replacement bulbs, fog lights, reverse lights, and badges from David, and he has been extremely helpful with all my questions! I have modded my fair share of cars and trucks, and he has made this experience stand out from the rest. Great quality products with great costumer support = a place I would gladly give my business to. Thanks for all the help, and I am sure you will be seeing me again!
:perfect10:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just ordered new headlight replacement bulbs, fog lights, reverse lights, and badges from David, and he has been extremely helpful with all my questions! I have modded my fair share of cars and trucks, and he has made this experience stand out from the rest. Great quality products with great costumer support = a place I would gladly give my business to. Thanks for all the help, and I am sure you will be seeing me again!
:perfect10:
Thank you very much for your order and for the kind words. I look forward to working with you again soon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just purchased some EZ street coils from David. He's been a great help and very easy going with everything, He also gave me a great deal on the coils. Thanks again David. Can't wait to get these on.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Just purchased some EZ street coils from David. He's been a great help and very easy going with everything, He also gave me a great deal on the coils. Thanks again David. Can't wait to get these on.
Thank you very much for your order. It has been a pleasure working with you as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
David at the K5 store is awesome. He went above and beyond to fulfilling my requirements for purchasing my TS carbon fiber hood. I honestly believe that you couldn't find a better vendor for parts for the Optima or any other vehicle you might be upgrading. He informed me of everything that I needed to know about the shipping requirements for the hood and the best format to purchase the product in case of the need to refund the order. It is something very rare these days to have someone who really cares about how he does business. Five plus stars to him and his staff.

Thanks again,
Russ aka dustysbox

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
David at the K5 store is awesome. He went above and beyond to fulfilling my requirements for purchasing my TS carbon fiber hood. I honestly believe that you couldn't find a better vendor for parts for the Optima or any other vehicle you might be upgrading. He informed me of everything that I needed to know about the shipping requirements for the hood and the best format to purchase the product in case of the need to refund the order. It is something very rare these days to have someone who really cares about how he does business. Five plus stars to him and his staff.

Thanks again,
Russ aka dustysbox
Russ, thank you so much for the great review. I know you wanted this Seibon Carbon Fiber hood for sometime now. I'm happy we were able to source it for you and make it happen. I really appreciate you leaving such awesome feedback and kind words. I look forward to taking care of you and your Optima in the future. Remember if you have any questions, call or email me anytime. ;)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
129 Posts
Just placed an order for some license plate leds and the turbo emblem. I'm sure unwilling be purchasing more in the future. Thanks again for the assistance David!

21 - 40 of 68 Posts