Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Hey David, have you seen my latest mods??? ;-)

·
Registered
2013 KIA Optima
136 Posts
This is a great thread.hard to decide where to start:rolleyes:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think I've ordered a good chunk of these items and upgraded as others came out. I think I may have stock in the company, lol. Great Company and person to deal with if newbies have a initial doubt. David will always take care of you even after the sale.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I've ordered a good chunk of these items and upgraded as others came out. I think I may have stock in the company, lol. Great Company and person to deal with if newbies have a initial doubt. David will always take care of you even after the sale.
Will you have been nothing short of awesome to work with! Thank you so much for all of your business and most of all for your friendship this year! Thank you for the kind words as well!

·
Registered
51 Posts
David has undoubtedly the best customer service I've come across in a long time. Finally was able to pull the trigger on some small mods and he answered all my questions without any hesitation. I ended up getting the 3.0 emblems, Turbo grille badge, license plate and fog light bulbs for a GREAT price!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
David has undoubtedly the best customer service I've come across in a long time. Finally was able to pull the trigger on some small mods and he answered all my questions without any hesitation. I ended up getting the 3.0 emblems, Turbo grille badge, license plate and fog light bulbs for a GREAT price!
Thank you so much for saying this. I really do appreciate the kind words.

·
Registered
2013 KIA Optima
89 Posts
Ordered my 3.0 badges and license plate light yesterday morning. Received an email from them around dinner time saying order has been shipped!! Amazing service so far. Should have them by Tuesday. Thanks you, David, for all your help. Will be ordering more from ya when my wife says it's ok. :cool:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ordered my 3.0 badges and license plate light yesterday morning. Received an email from them around dinner time saying order has been shipped!! Amazing service so far. Should have them by Tuesday. Thanks you, David, for all your help. Will be ordering more from ya when my wife says it's ok. :cool:
You're very welcome. Thank you for all of your business. Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
'13 SX-T Prem/Tech
837 Posts
Ark DT-S Exhaust Video Clip. Thanks David for hooking me up! I am loving it. The sound is even deeper and more commanding in person than in the video. Replacing the exhaust is pricey but I have to say it is so worth it. And the Ark DT-S is fine tuned to make it sound classic without being obnoxious. Well worth the investment.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ark DT-S Exhaust Video Clip. Thanks David for hooking me up! I am loving it. The sound is even deeper and more commanding in person than in the video. Replacing the exhaust is pricey but I have to say it is so worth it. And the Ark DT-S is fine tuned to make it sound classic without being obnoxious. Well worth the investment.

Thanks for picking up the exhaust from us and for posting up a video.:thumbsup:

Sounds really good. I'm sure it sounds even better when driving. ;)
[HR][/HR]

Remember guys all Ark products are 25% off MSRP on our site till April 1st.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts