Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Just placed an order for some license plate leds and the turbo emblem. I'm sure unwilling be purchasing more in the future. Thanks again for the assistance David!
Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. ;)

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
just ordered the silver/chrome sickspeed horns from you david thanks man for all the great products!! cant wait to get these installed

Your Order ID is: #4585

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
Thanks david for the wonderful service as allways!!! another order placed

[h=3]Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood - Kia Optima - TS Style Vented[/h]

Your Order ID is: #4611
An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.
Thank you for shopping at K5 Optima Store

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
just ordered the silver/chrome sickspeed horns from you david thanks man for all the great products!! cant wait to get these installed

Your Order ID is: #4585
Thank you for all of your support.

Thanks david for the wonderful service as allways!!! another order placed

Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood - Kia Optima - TS Style Vented

Your Order ID is: #4611
An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.
Thank you for shopping at K5 Optima Store

Woo hoo Carbon Fiber Hood!!! Congrats Casey, and thank you for placing your order with us. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 KIA OPTIMA
193 Posts
Man dude K5 Optima Store has got me hooked!!

Ordered on 6/26
Order confirmation for order #4442

• 1x The Retrofit Source Complete HID Conversion Kits
  • 1x Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblems
  • 1x New CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs 1 (PAIR)
7/11
Order confirmation for order #4646

• 1x Injen Hydroshield
  • 1x Kia Optima/ Hyundai Sonata Injen Intake Systems 2.4 CAI
Today
Order confirmation for order #4707

• 1x Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata Stiff Ring Chassis Collars
​Cant wait!!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Man dude K5 Optima Store has got me hooked!!

Ordered on 6/26
Order confirmation for order #4442

• 1x The Retrofit Source Complete HID Conversion Kits
  • 1x Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblems
  • 1x New CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs 1 (PAIR)
7/11
Order confirmation for order #4646

• 1x Injen Hydroshield
  • 1x Kia Optima/ Hyundai Sonata Injen Intake Systems 2.4 CAI
Today
Order confirmation for order #4707

• 1x Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata Stiff Ring Chassis Collars
​Cant wait!!!!
Wow this is a great list of mods you've ordered! Thank you so much for your business. Looking forward to seeing some pics once you get everything installed! ROTM here you come! ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
For all the new peeps :banana:
Thanks for the bump. This is a great thread to check out for anyone just getting into modding there Optima. Although I need to update it since we have so many new products on the site now.

·
Registered
2014 SX Turbo
162 Posts
Great thread, great products, great store, great guy.

I just purchased the Injen Intake and HKS BOV, looking forward to getting these hooked up and hearing that turbo do its thing!

Thanks David.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Great thread, great products, great store, great guy.

I just purchased the Injen Intake and HKS BOV, looking forward to getting these hooked up and hearing that turbo do its thing!

Thanks David.
Thank you Kyle for the kind words. Make sure to post up some pics once you get those new goodies installed. Both parts should be arriving this week if not delivered already. ;)

·
Premium Member
2013 Optima SXL
278 Posts
Well it's been about 6 months since I've done anything to my car and the mod bug has been biting ever since so I decided to get a carbon fiber hood from David. I'll be sure to post up pics when I get it on.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
48 Posts
I'm waiting for more stock of the FSTBs.

The website says these are for up to 2014's, but I'm sure they work on 2015 as well.....right?

Then there's also the quad LED fog lights I may get.

Then there's also the switchback LED turn signals....well...actually these are not compatible with my 2015 SX-T per the website. What LED bulbs are compatible for this car? The same as the rear turn signal?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Well it's been about 6 months since I've done anything to my car and the mod bug has been biting ever since so I decided to get a carbon fiber hood from David. I'll be sure to post up pics when I get it on.
Luigi, thank you very much for your order! You're gonna love the new CF coming in! :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for more stock of the FSTBs.

The website says these are for up to 2014's, but I'm sure they work on 2015 as well.....right?
We will no longer be selling the J5 suspension FSTB as they have discontinued the production of them. However we are talks with a US based manufacturer for the production of 1 pc construction FSTB as of now. The company makes many of them for the BMW scene. So I'm pretty excited about that one. Yes you are correct, these work for the 2014-2015 models. Just updated the site as well. ;)

Then there's also the quad LED fog lights I may get.

Then there's also the switchback LED turn signals....well...actually these are not compatible with my 2015 SX-T per the website. What LED bulbs are compatible for this car? The same as the rear turn signal?
Yes sir, those are great. Makes a big difference in the way the front end looks with those. The switchbacks are not compatible on the SXL models, or any model that has the LED strip in the headlights. For those models, you could use our Error/Resistor Free LED Turn Signal Bulbs

·
Registered
463 Posts
Just ordered My Authentic HKS BOV and can't thank David enough . I bought a eBay special one before this , I was hoping to save money but it crapped out on me in less then 6 months . Wish I would have just got this in the first place and lesson learned . He packed this sucker up and shipped out same day . Outstanding customer service as usual David, thanks again :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Just ordered My Authentic HKS BOV and can't thank David enough . I bought a eBay special one before this , I was hoping to save money but it crapped out on me in less then 6 months . Wish I would have just got this in the first place and lesson learned . He packed this sucker up and shipped out same day . Outstanding customer service as usual David, thanks again :)
Daniel thank you for ordering the HKS from us. Glad you decided to get the real deal and ditch the eBay special. :lol:

I really appreciate you giving us your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Be sure to post up some pics and video once installed. :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Will you guys ever have a '11-'13 parts clearance?
Our Black Friday sale that's starting in 20 minutes would be the largest discounts we usually offer year round. However if there's something specific you're interested in, let us know.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts