Kia Optima Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Added the side vent LEDs and rear bumper LEDs (and a bunch of other stuff) from K5 store. You can see pictures in my Showroom (link in signature). Here is quick video I took of how great they look.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Added the side vent LEDs and rear bumper LEDs (and a bunch of other stuff) from K5 store. You can see pictures in my Showroom (link in signature). Here is quick video I took of how great they look.

Thanks again for placing your order with us on the site. Also very much appreciate the video as well. Definitely helps to show the products to others wanting to do the same.

Do you know approximately how long it took to install the rear bumper LED lights on your Optima?

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
This would be a perfect time for new users to check out this thread and take advantage of the Cyber Monday prices still in effect until tonight!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
This would be a perfect time for new users to check out this thread and take advantage of the Cyber Monday prices still in effect until tonight!
Thanks Munky, that's right guys our huge sales event will end this evening at midnight. PST

So that leaves about 7 hours from now for those of you who have not had the opportunity to submit your orders.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just bought a 2016 SXL SO I'm needing some parts that will fit it specifically. I sent a message last friday but is this a better way to reach you guys?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I just bought a 2016 SXL SO I'm needing some parts that will fit it specifically. I sent a message last friday but is this a better way to reach you guys?
Hello there, we were closed on Friday and open today at 10am PST. We receive over 100 emails a day most times, however I just responded to a PM from you on the forum here. If you sent an email as well, we will be getting back to you very shortly.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Completely redesigned from the ground up, check out the 1st post in this thread.

In this thread you'll find "60 Great Mod Ideas for your Kia Optima"

We now have over 346 different products available for sale on the website.

You can see most of these products right here on the Optima Forums, in our own part of the forum located here.

Let us know if you have any questions about the products we sell or need assistance placing an order.

[email protected]

61 - 68 of 68 Posts