FULL PLUG-AND-PLAY INSTALLATION

3X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN BULBS

35% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION THAN HALOGEN AND LASTS 5X LONGER

BULB LIFESPAN OF 3000 HOURS (3-5 YEARS)

100% WATERPROOF AND SHOCKPROOF

FITS INTO EXISTING HEADLIGHTS AND FOGLIGHTS

ISO9001 CERTIFICATION AND EUROPEAN E-MARK FOR 100% GUARANTEED PRODUCT QUALITY

2 YEAR WARRANTY ON BULBS AND BALLAST

Xenon-Vision 35W Xenon AC CANBUS HID Kit - MSRP $99.99 with 20% OFF = $79.99 Free 2-3 Day Shipping
Xenon-Vision 55W Xenon AC CANBUS HID Kit - MSRP $109.99 with 20% OFF = $87.99 Free 2-3 Day Shipping

Please use Coupon Code "optimaforums" at checkout to receive 20% off!

You can order the product directly from our website and apply the coupon code to receive exclusive member discount. If you have any questions regarding our products, please contact us via phone , email or PM.

·
Registered
16 Optima Optima
47 Posts
Are these high and low beam?

Do they have the anti flicker relays?

Is the warranty replacement or repair?

Do the h7 bulbs require an adapter or additional parts?

How do these compare to the morimoto kits since they are half the cost?

·
Registered
optima
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are these high and low beam?

Do they have the anti flicker relays?

Is the warranty replacement or repair?

Do the h7 bulbs require an adapter or additional parts?

How do these compare to the morimoto kits since they are half the cost?
Your low beam and high beam has 2 separate bulbs. If you want to convert both to HID, you would need to purchase 2 kits.

The Canbus kit does not require any additional anti flicker relay since it already built into the ballast. You would need the Canbus HID Kit only.

Warranty is 2 years as stated on the post.

I'm unsure what year your model is, but most H7 will reuse the factory bulb adapter.

The quality of our product is same as morimoto at a more affordable pricing.

Please let us know if you there any additional questions I can help answer. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Optima Optima
47 Posts
Hey guys I sent an email a voicemail and a message through your website and am currently waiting on hold for your customer service I purchased a kit for my 16 optima and was sent a 9005 kit my low beams are actually h7 bulbs could you please send the h7 out asap and a shipping label to return these 9005 id like to get this installed.

·
Registered
optima
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys I sent an email a voicemail and a message through your website and am currently waiting on hold for your customer service I purchased a kit for my 16 optima and was sent a 9005 kit my low beams are actually h7 bulbs could you please send the h7 out asap and a shipping label to return these 9005 id like to get this installed.
Can you PM your first and last name? Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Optima Optima
47 Posts
Pm'ed you I know it was a holiday weekend I just wanted to make sure I contacted the company in every way I could thanks for the response

1 - 13 of 13 Posts