Kia Optima Forums banner

Wiring diagrams adding functions to 2015 SXL USA spec KIA

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  SkyNet0077 
#1 ·
Hi
I bought 2015 Kia Optima form US and add a dual projectors headlights with DRL and static curve light. There was missing two cables so I added it and I don’t know were I need to connect it. In computer I have Options to test is but I don’t know were to connect it. Second problem is rear fog light I add wire but the same problem I don’t know were I need to connect it and what I need (left switch, and tight lights I know) next in my country with HID I need headlight washer I have everything but I need schematic to connect it. And two last things deicer and rain sensor also I like to add. Is someone who have every connection schematic for this car. Please help thank you

#2 ·
You're going to have a tough time adding several of those functions depending on the trim level of your car... The different trim levels only share some of the same basic wiring, so adding a wiper deicer, or rain sensor might be impossible, short of buying the entire wiring harness for the trim level that features those functions...

Regarding the lighting mods, for fog lamps, if you don't have the actual circuit, adding those with an aftermarket kit is pretty easy.

Personally, I'd stay away from HIDs, and go with LED lighting, it's a lot safer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.