Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, 09 Optima with Infinity SiriusXM. Everything works except the screen is white. No buttons, no info just blank. The unit has a reset button that I've pressed but it didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Kia Optima
589 Posts
I'm going to assume you mean your navigation/radio unit and not the screen in your dash.

Have you tried having car fully off, disconnecting battery for a ten minutes, and then reconnecting? If that doesn't work, I recommend taking it in. Most likely means it is a dead screen then.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,610 Posts
Our '11 Sirius froze up during the summer and doing reset, fuse removal, nothing helped as the AM/FM, CD, and nav worked fine but Sirius dead, so bit the bullet and replaced with a used unit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Latina-Haven’t tried disconnecting the battery yet. I’ll give that a shot this week.
Turbonut- everything else works great, it’s just the screen that’s not right. I probably will be replacing though from everything I’ve seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.