Available Colors:

Carbon Fiber White (Chrome)

Carbon Fiber White (Black Edition)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello David;
I finally got a chance to update my signature. I received the CREE back up lights and the Seat Riser kit. They both will be installed this weekend.

·
Registered
71 Posts
These would look so much better then the ones(black), I just installed a few months ago.:tempted::tempted::tempted:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello David;
I finally got a chance to update my signature. I received the CREE back up lights and the Seat Riser kit. They both will be installed this weekend.
Hello and thank you for your orders with us. :thumbsup:

Just ordered my black/white emblems to go with my new "rear-end face-lift".......pictures to follow !
Awesome, thank you for your new order with us Julian. We will have them shipped out tomorrow for you. Look forward to seeing some pics of them installed on your bad a$$ looking Optima. :cool:

These would look so much better then the ones(black), I just installed a few months ago.:tempted::tempted::tempted:
You can always swap out black ones you have for a bit less than $35 shipped. During our huge Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale beginning next week, they will also be 20% off making the 2pc set less than $28 shipped. ;)

·
05/2015 ROTM
535 Posts
These just had to come out a couple months after I sold my car. I was waiting for these FOREVER!

I'm sure you'll sell a ton of these David. They would look awesome on any SWP! :thumbsup:

·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
726 Posts
These just had to come out a couple months after I sold my car. I was waiting for these FOREVER!

I'm sure you'll sell a ton of these David. They would look awesome on any SWP! :thumbsup:
I know dude, sucks we couldn't have gotten them out sooner for you! We know there are a lot of SWP owners waiting to get their hands on these! So excited to finally have them available. It's been a long wait to say the least, lol

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks Chris, I sure wish we had them sooner as well. Instead of coming out with little inserts customers could buy, we worked closely with the manufacturer to make legit white emblems, not just inserts. So that did take some time to make happen. However we agree, these should move really well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice, will do. Is it plain white? or does it matches the SWP?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Curious what style SWP owners are go for, I'm leaning towards black/white vs the chrome/white myself...
It really depends on the individual. I also have a 2015 snow white pearl Kia. Although I do have it wrapped currently, I most likely would go with the chrome option because my car has a ton of chrome on it. However I really do like the Black Edition Luxury White emblems as well. Definitely more of a personal preference.

Black/white please! You'll be seeing an order from me coming black friday/cyber monday for these bad boys!
Sweet sounds good! Hopefully we can keep enough inventory on them, these things are flying out the door. ;)

Nice, will do. Is it plain white? or does it matches the SWP?
None of the 3.0k emblems are an exact match for any KIA paint codes. They are just universal colors, but the white is a very close match to the snow white pearl paint, just without the pearl flake inside of it.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 19 of 19 Posts