Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima SXL
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a muffler delete on my 13 sxl, it is a little too loud and drone is a bit much. What do people recommend for mufflers? I was looking at the mangaflow 11225.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,945 Posts
I don't usually recommend doing a muffler delete on a 4 cylinder, as it always is pretty raspy.

We stock the Magnaflow Glasspack #18146 in store, I could give you a deal on if interested, just let me know.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima SXL
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't usually recommend doing a muffler delete on a 4 cylinder, as it always is pretty raspy.

We stock the Magnaflow Glasspack #18146 in store, I could give you a deal on if interested, just let me know.
Yeah I've heard that alot, I want something to make it a little quieter and less drone. I thought glasspacks just make it loud?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,945 Posts
Yeah I've heard that alot, I want something to make it a little quieter and less drone. I thought glasspacks just make it loud?
They definitely make it louder than stock, but don't think it would be louder than NO muffler at all.

We have these here from a customer that had ordered them and changed their mind about wanting them last minute.

That's why I had mentioned if you were interested, that I could give you a good deal on them.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima SXL
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They definitely make it louder than stock, but don't think it would be louder than NO muffler at all.

We have these here from a customer that had ordered them and changed their mind about wanting them last minute.

That's why I had mentioned if you were interested, that I could give you a good deal on them.
Okay, is there any sound of them? I haven't seen many videos with mufflers and Optimas

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,945 Posts
Okay, is there any sound of them? I haven't seen many videos with mufflers and Optimas
There might be some online, but not sure if you would find one of an optima with them.

These are only about $35 each per side, so not terribly expensive, but unfortunately, I do not have any videos to provide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts