Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Besides fooling around with your car, what else do you do that you enjoy?
I love watches. I collect sell and trade them.From seiko to oris to breitling and omega. Aside from that , I used (till last summer) to keep piranhas. Was at it for 15 yrs. I had 4 tanks going once. My biggest one was 11" black piranha.
Moreover, I also collect ancient greek coins and uncirculated currency.
For fitness I've been doing pankration since 2006, I've also done kung fu, and now I'm training at Tristar gym doing jujitsu under the great Firas Zahabi.
I also go hunting and I love skeet shooting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gotten into techno and tech house as of late. Wanna try my hand at mixing now.

Along with cars all my life I have been fascinated by geography. Sadly schooling never went into this subject much and I only got to take classes about it in college

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotten into techno and tech house as of late. Wanna try my hand at mixing now.

Along with cars all my life I have been fascinated by geography. Sadly schooling never went into this subject much and I only got to take classes about it in college

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool. My wife's cousin mixes/makes his own tracks. Loves it and tours the world going to different clubs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Besides my car I also love my computer. I've built my own desktop and do my own upgrades. My PC has a lot of horsepower and needs all that power for all the gaming I do. I find a way to balance that with working a full time job, I probably don't get enough sleep but I've made it work for years so :D "Add me on Steam" (Same username lol) Other than that, I make my own costumes sometimes and every other fall season I'll create a new costume for conventions like Dragon*Con. It's months of work and can be a pretty expensive hobby if the costume is complex enough, but I enjoy the craft. I've made stuff from Super Mario to Halo armor. If I feel like making it, it'll get made. I do some art in Photoshop on the side, my signature is proof of that. Mostly just original artwork or anime inspired art but I've dabbed a little into graphic design.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Bad subject - as it brings up all the things I've blown money on over the years! LOL Cars, boats, stereos, guns, SCUBA diving...the list goes on and on. Unfortunately, I have filet mignon taste on a hamburger budget. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a few, and dangit, I wish they weren't such expensive hobbies. I restore/collect vintage audio equipment (old Sansui/Marantz/Fisher/Linn/etc) as well as modern hi-fi. Computers/servers are my biggest money sucker right now. I currently have 6 different servers running in my homelab, as well as another two I'm working on refurbishing. Prepping for three-gun competition this year with a custom built 20" 6.8SPC rifle, an 80% 357Sig P226 I'll be finishing come June, and a Beretta Xtrema II shotgun. Other than that, spending time with my doggos and working on hitting every state/local park in Wisconsin with them over the next couple years, which the Optima will help out a lot with :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been looking for a girl for a long term relationship. Sex without obligations bothered. I try to get acquainted in Tinder or on Dating sites. Before registering on a Dating site looking for a review on it hookupmasters.com! To be honest, it really helps to immediately identify a Dating site that does not suit me. For example, if the site all the features can not be used unless your account has been upgraded I don't register on it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Guns and Reloading ( Competitive Shooting ) Meteolological stuff, I have two Weather Stations..............................................

·
Super Moderator
443 Posts
I do genealogy as my winter hobby. Have built my entire family tree. Discovered an entire missing family that was never known. Discovered an unknown sibling to my mom and her siblings. Discovered a daughter to one of my uncles that was never known about.

It's been a crazy ride. It is super addicting solving the problems though.

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
I have kids so theyre expensive enough! haha
I used to have home servers like some of you, but always been into gaming, especially pc, but with kids a bit older, we love the quick and easy access console games provide (xbox & switch). Outside of that I have several other vehicles and a boat, so lots of fun toys with the fam.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have kids so theyre expensive enough! haha
I used to have home servers like some of you, but always been into gaming, especially pc, but with kids a bit older, we love the quick and easy access console games provide (xbox & switch). Outside of that I have several other vehicles and a boat, so lots of fun toys with the fam.
I here ya. Same here but somehow I find funds for mods. My watch hobby makes me money so it's cool with the wife.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I mod phones/tablets/hack computer systems in my spare time. Haven't had a stock OS since about 3 phones ago. I also write sci-fi adventure fiction, and collect several things/build plastic models. That and DiY projects/science experiments.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts