Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
357 Posts
I'm a marketing analyst for a venue software company by day, freelancer (marketing/social media consultant, web site host, etc.) at night.

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Optima SX-T
1,438 Posts
I'm a electronics engineer (HW designer) for a large Medical Equipment maker (been there now 10 years). Been on the forum since I bought my '12 SX new.

I've had a very interesting career working for Commodore/Amiga, Philips, and various other companies over the years.

·
Banned
2016 Chevy SS
1,215 Posts
I'm a marketing analyst for a venue software company by day, freelancer (marketing/social media consultant, web site host, etc.) at night.

That's what Haim claims to be too, but he's condensed his title to "Internet Troll" :lol:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Retired Mechanical Engineer...

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
2,063 Posts
Thought I posted here before, but guess not.........
Retired Process Products Manager-U.S. Steel Fairless Works
Fancy name for someone that was responsible for all the U.S. Steel owned product stored in outside warehouses and also product that was produced by our processors then shipped to customers.

Example-Side door Chrysler minivan
Ship galvanized coils from mill to warehouse that is in close proximity to processor, move to processor that has the dies, stamp out part, and ship to customer at which time they get billed for the part.

A little wordy, but now you know.

·
Registered
2018 Optima
47 Posts
I work at an accounting firm in administration and marketing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do revives for a dating sites.
Here is an example of one of my works - Fubar . Reviews are really useful , you can use them to understand the advantages and disadvantages of the site before registering on it. This is useful, because sometimes there are for example hidden paid services that are not written anywhere on the site.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts