Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this should be informative for everyone so let's start!

I have a 2018 Optima 2.0 and I changed all fluids on this page
2018 Kia OPTIMA recommended synthetic oil and filter

and it is such a relief, a family member who was supposed to change the fluids every so often happened to not change anything for 2 years!!!! I am glad my engine did not burn out.

I also got this Alzare side mirror because mine is all scratched and dented, looks nice
Alzare® - Power Side View Mirror

Going to change the radio to something aftermarket hi-tech, any suggestions?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima EX Premium Package
7 Posts
This week I plan to replace my brakes with ceramic ones and tint my windows. I've been tempted to try purchasing the newest and last model Optima but to avoid more car payments, I'm just gonna keep mine but keep sprucing it up!

·
Registered
Optima LX
2 Posts
Well this week I got around to doing the LED taillights swap smoked them before installing. Also did the led reflectors that I smoked as well. Installed tail as turn module, built some led side vent turn signals. Ran air gauge lines/power and installed custom triple pillar pod as well as get air management setup mounted and lines and wires ran. Still need to get some more airline and wires ran for that then next up will be installing the front and rear air ride and building a false floor to cover the management system

1 - 8 of 8 Posts