Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1260 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just curious what did everyone pay for their Optima?

I have a 2011 EX Titanium Graphite with Premium Package (Heated A/C Leather, Pano Roof, NO Nav) I paid $23k after Rebates

Just Curious...

·
Registered
608 Posts
LX, EX, SX?

With or without Taxes, Freight, Delivery?

I'm in Canada, so we pay ridiculously more for the Optima here. and I bought the very first one in town on the day of delivery to the dealer. Not smart on my part but I couldn't wait :)

Mine is an EX-Luxury with all options. (US doesnt have this model) $32,800 before taxes and extras...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Used my 2011 LX was $19,500 No options. I felt pretty good about the deal, mostly because they gave me full value for my trade in (Motorcycle) and they also took my POS 1995 Mercury Cougar as well without ever even seeing it. :D

Had they not given me such a great deal on the trades I would have thrown a fit over the fact that it took them a month to get my $500 deposit back to me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I paid amount @ $29,200 with technology package, but mine didn't come with a cargo net. But it came with everything else, fully loaded minus steering wheel heating for the exact same price. They threw in free dealer window tint of my choice, platinum maintenance with lifetime oil change, 5 free gas fillup, gap insurance, wheel locks, windshield sun block, and trunk mats. I don't why I couldn't get the cargo nets, lol, but with all the goodies that I got, I didn't care since I rarely use the cargo nets in the last three cars that I owned.

Plus 3.75% financing which is the best deal I ever got in my life.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I bought the last Platinum Graphite 2011 SX on the lot with the premium package. Basically got everything but the NAV and upgraded Infinity stereo. Got the cargo net, locking wheels, and the extra mats for the trunk. Paid $24K for it after rebates, and got two years of free oil changes too.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey guys just curious what did everyone pay for their Optima?

I have a 2011 EX Titanium Graphite with Premium Package (Heated A/C Leather, Pano Roof, NO Nav) I paid $23k after Rebates

Just Curious...
Two weeks ago took delivery of new leased 2011 Optima hybrid with everything-$5000 package. leather, pan am roof,nav.back up camera, upgraded infinity stereo :)system,heated wheel ,seats heat and cooled,mats ,nets,wheel locks--all fee's,tax,everything rolled in--no money out of pocket plus they made the first payment ---$398 monthly for 38 months. I feel this was a great deal. At least I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
We leased our loaded hybrid for 36 months for $293 / month but we did put $6000 down.

Think we got ripped. :(

·
Registered
490 Posts
EX Turbo only dealer options cargo net, cargo tray, and wheel locks. 22,500 less than 24,500 with taxes and title out the door, 6% tax here. Ive put an SX spoiler, rebadged, tint, and body side modings on her for another $450. Hope to keep it till Kia makes the GT a reality i cant wait to get a 390hp rear wheel drive Kia. Oh remote start next week another $425 whats money for? Oh life time oil changes, loaners, car washes, and power train warranties long as i own it. Nation Wide Kia in Towson Md i only dealt with internet sales twit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I paid $500 below dealer invoice. 2012 SX premium touring with Navi. in SWP.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
We leased our loaded hybrid for 36 months for $293 / month but we did put $6000 down.

Think we got ripped. :(
Its ok man. I took a hit on my 2011 F150 that I traded in on my SX. and on top of that i put 1500 cash down. and my payments are 309 a month.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2012 SX with Premium, blue, incl. rear bumper, cargo net: $30,320 - $2722 - $500 (Comp) - $500 (KMF) = $26598 + TTL

I'll pick it up tomorrow 11/25. This is WA, Seattle Eastside (Kirkland)

·
Experience
712 Posts
2012 SX with Premium, blue, incl. rear bumper, cargo net: $30,320 - $2722 - $500 (Comp) - $500 (KMF) = $26598 + TTL

Great Price............ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great Price............ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Will do :D

The dealer is Lee Johnson KIA, and they had a special for a couple of days with the $2722 rebate for all SX incl. in transit.
My trade-in was ok-ish, and I did not have that much wiggle room.

·
Registered
379 Posts

Yah really good price. You saved 1k on me. Enjoy.

·
Experience
712 Posts
Will do :D

The dealer is Lee Johnson KIA, and they had a special for a couple of days with the $2722 rebate for all SX incl. in transit.
My trade-in was ok-ish, and I did not have that much wiggle room.

Getting my EX at Chuck Olson in Shoreline in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yep, i officially got F'ked without the lube

1 - 20 of 1260 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
588 Participants
Irongoats
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing