Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody my name is Mike I’ve got two parts I need to replace on my 2015 Kia Optima. I know nothing about cars so I’m not sure what to tell them when I call the dealership I’ve posted pictures below if anybody could help me that would be great
First is this box the end of the box toward the batter had a like hose that went into it well the box broke and now the hose will not go to it and 2nd is a like cable/wire to the battery when changing my battery it broke
Leg Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Office equipment Engineering
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
47 Posts
The last one may be part of a wiring harness, you may have to buy a harness. I would just have it repaired without buying that harness. go to a dealer to see if you can buy just the connector.

·
Registered
28 Posts
First pic is the positive terminal cover, the 2nd blue circle on the air intake tube is supposed to look like that it is not a hose attachment point. The 2nd pic is air cleaner assembly or engine air filter housing. Ur final picture the is negative battery cable with battery sensor. The sensor and ground cable come as piece, other end of the cable is bolted to the car chasis right there behind the battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts