Kia Optima Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
2014 ROTY
2016 Cadillac ATS Luxury
2,575 Posts
Maybe they are trying to turn it around. Only time will tell but I say if they are supporting the forums, Welcome. It doesn't mean anyone has to buy anything from them, hopefully they will have a presence here and make sure members are taken care of.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
392 Posts
Honestly I don't see anything special in their products, as far as I'm concerned all the things I'm buying are going to be from KK, Sick, and C3
But still, welcome :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
392 Posts
Did you look at their entire website? They offer a lot more products than the three above you mentioned. No offense to the three mentioned because their customer service is outstanding. KAI is pricy and the service is hit and miss.
I used to access it daily before knowing about the vendors I mentioned, but however I personally don't like or see the need to buy what they provide.
Don't eat me for being honest everyone's got their own preferences :)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

·
Banned
2012 Kia Optima
1,870 Posts
Did you look at their entire website? They offer a lot more products than the three above you mentioned. No offense to the three mentioned because their customer service is outstanding. KAI is pricy and the service is hit and miss.
The only thing I'll add to that though Scott is that they're a drop shipper. They have almost none of the products listed on their site for the Optima in stock.

On a personal note, this company was extremely rude to me as a potential client of theirs a few months ago. I was interested in a product and they took weeks to get back to me, wouldn't respond to my request for a sample, etc. LOL. Their reputation speaks for itself.

As vendors, most of us have our customers' best interest in mind. This company just doesn't do that. I feel that I can speak for many, that we are fairly disappointed that they were allowed to become a vendor here on the forums, but let's just hope that too many more people don't fall into their trap.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
The only thing I'll add to that though Scott is that they're a drop shipper. They have almost none of the products listed on their site for the Optima in stock.

On a personal note, this company was extremely rude to me as a potential client of theirs a few months ago. I was interested in a product and they took weeks to get back to me, wouldn't respond to my request for a sample, etc. LOL. Their reputation speaks for itself.

As vendors, most of us have our customers' best interest in mind. This company just doesn't do that. I feel that I can speak for many, that we are fairly disappointed that they were allowed to become a vendor here on the forums, but let's just hope that too many more people don't fall into their trap.
:iagree: :sigh::whatdoyouthink:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

Maybe they'll learn a thing or two by being here? Perhaps this is their turning of the "proverbial" page?

One can hope, right?!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
392 Posts
Maybe they'll learn a thing or two by being here? Perhaps this is their turning of the "proverbial" page?

One can hope, right?!
Hopefully :) it would cost me less to ship things from Korea to Oman, but for now I'm sticking to my favorite 3 for my upcoming mods

T
0 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome.. and thanks to those of you expressing your feelings about our new sponsorship of Optima Forums.
We understand what we're walking into and look forward to the opportunity to give another perspective. For many years we have not had a presence on ANY forum and yes I do agree with "BankDev" things are going to change.

I would like to respectfully let everyone know that every story has two sides and we would like to finally voice ours. Please note (as mentioned by"eddiem32") you do not have to buy from our company directly. While we would like the opportunity to supply you directly with our accessories, you can also buy from your local dealership. We are along-time wholesale supplier to automotive dealerships. If your local Kia dealer does not already purchase our unique aftermarket items, they are automatically approved for wholesale pricing and special terms. All warranties we offer (including our 3 year Carbon/Stainless "K" badge warranty) is available through your local dealer.

All forum members will be receiving exclusive deals only available through Optima Forums, we'll be actively posting deals for the members regularly. Further, myself and another colleague will be alternating to provide support through the forum. So, if you want to ask product questions, check stock or express concerns we'll be here to assist.We look forward to getting to know the members here and supporting this forum to the best of our ability.

Thanks in advance,Tom (P.S you can also reach me directly through our live chat and facebookpage during office hours M-F 8am-4pm mountain USA time:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/sherwood_automotive.html
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sherwood-Automotive/248369786197?sk=wall

7pcCarbonLookEmblems.jpg

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Tom,

Welcome to the forum. I've been impressed w/ the selection on your website for awhile now, but haven't purchased anything. I've been eyeballing these (Korean Auto Imports) for awhile now. I'm curious what kind of discount or exclusive deals we'd get on things like this via this forum?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
392 Posts
I guess I might change my mind after all :) wish you all the best Tom, didn't mean to sound offending, due to the bad reviews I was worried I hope your business will now do a better job :) and I'm looking forward to your exclusives.
Sorry for my inappropriate attitude :D

T
0 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for your question NovaTexanSXL. The M&S badge set that you reference on the link is in stock in Arizona. We can offer you an additional 10% off the already sale price with free shipping. We will be posting other member only deals soon.

We have all email correspondence with [email protected], he dealt directly with the owner. He was treated with respect and there is no truth to his claims. Further I think it should be apparent to everyone the reason Will has so much to say about our company. This does not have anything to do with him looking out for the welfare of the forum members, rather his own. We are not on this forum to get into confrontations with other Vendor's. However we will set the record straight when needed.

We are clearly not a drop-shipment company, feel free to view the photos of our facilities over the years along with Sema exhibition:

https://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/about_us.php

https://www.koreanautoimports.com/sema2009/

Korean Auto Imports

There have been a whole lot of miss truth's stated on this forum about our company and we look forward to addressing each over time.

Thank you for those of you who are understanding and are willing to give us the opportunity to gain your trust.

Tom

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.