Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't listen to the radio much at all, but I noticed something that I thought was kind of weird pertaining to the steering wheel station changer.

I've had my stations preset to the same order for as long as I can remember, but I can't seem to get things straight whenever I do end up using the radio. I've discovered that if I have the radio screen pulled up I can cycle through the stations from top to bottom easily by pressing down to go down the list, and up to go up the list...

...however, if I have the nav screen pulled up (which is almost all of the time), the control seems to be reversed. If I'm on my first station preset, pressing down on the wheel control doesn't change the station to the next one but rather it goes to the very bottom of the presets (which for me are mostly empty stations). So if I want to go to the next station I find myself pressing up on the button to go down the list.

Does anyone else have this issue? Very minor, but curious nonetheless...

·
Registered
2013 Ebony SXL Turbo: Original Everything @ about 189K with Drag wheels.
348 Posts
Haven't tried replicating that yet.

But what my '13 with the infinity sirius hu does oddly is if I am playing thru the media input from my phone running an app playing random songs, if i use the steering wheel Next button to skip to next song, sometimes the songs repeat after they only played a few songs ago, will do this over and over for a few songs then not and repeat another few.

Now if I switch to using only the phone app as the Next function there is no repeating of songs (a few thousand to select from) or at least extremely rare. No big deal, but odd how that interface isn't super slick yet from the steering wheel. : ^ )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts