Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
422 Posts
Don't, it looks fine. Also, consider where you live/will be doing the most amount of driving. Do you have many potholes? Are there a lot of poorly maintained roads and speed bumps?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is that wheel gap to the body that if lowered will really bring out the sleek design of the Optima with the 20’. I live in Phoenix so a lot of grid style roads with good roads for the most part. I was just wondering if I just need to get some type of springs?

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
225 Posts
I had the H&R springs on a 2013 Sonata 2.0T. They dropped it a nice amount and still rode well. A bit sharper, but not rough. I will be using these same springs on the Optima. They are supposed to drop the car 1.2" from what I've read.

·
Registered
2013 Kia LX
331 Posts
Lower..... How can I raise my 2013. Just got done paying to have the lower front bumper painted because of the cement curbs you show in the picture..

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,704 Posts
There is that wheel gap to the body that if lowered will really bring out the sleek design of the Optima with the 20’. I live in Phoenix so a lot of grid style roads with good roads for the most part. I was just wondering if I just need to get some type of springs?
With 20" wheels, the only lowering springs you can really go with without having rubbing are going to the Eibach's by Kinetic below.

Eibach Lowering Springs by Kinetic Motorsports - K5 Optima Store

1 - 8 of 8 Posts