Kia Optima Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Will have to purchase this before may!
Sounds good, let me know when you're ready or if you decide to go with another option that we discussed.

Any updates on a FMIC system yet Dave?
What do you mean? We can order any customer the 845 Motorsports intercooler for discounted pricing. If anyone is interested, just shoot us over an email to [email protected] :)

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima Optima
1,355 Posts
Sounds good, let me know when you're ready or if you decide to go with another option that we discussed.

What do you mean? We can order any customer the 845 Motorsports intercooler for discounted pricing. If anyone is interested, just shoot us over an email to [email protected] :)
Yea I think I asked a stupid question lol, thanks Dave!

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Optima SX-T
1,435 Posts
It is in! This intercooler is awesome!
I assume you've read up on how others have installed this. Did you find you could follow this pretty well or did you have to do anything different to install this? Let us also know how the car performs with it on. Looking Good!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I'd love to say how awesome that looks, but the image is not showing up and says it does not exist. :shocked:

I assume you've read up on how others have installed this. Did you find you could follow this pretty well or did you have to do anything different to install this? Let us also know how the car performs with it on. Looking Good!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
I'd love to say how awesome that looks, but the image is not showing up and says it does not exist.

The image is up now. Accidentally deleted it off imgur

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
Definitely take out the crash bar, makes things alot easier. It pretty easy imo. Can't wait to drive it tomorrow. It's at my buddies house where we do all the work. He's doing a few other things to it. I will let you all know for sure what I think of it.

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
The image is up now. Accidentally deleted it off imgur
Hmm weird still showing deleted.

A pic from today. Can't wait to drive this thing this weekend.
Looks great! So what are your initial thoughts so far?
I love it! Cooler Temps and even much better throttle response then I was expecting. Such a nice Sleek design and install was not a problem at all. I got this thing installed just in the nick of time because it has been 90 degrees everyday since I've had it on. Hopefully we get a couple cooler days coming up which I doubt but I definitely think it was worth the money 100%.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
I love it! Cooler Temps and even much better throttle response then I was expecting. Such a nice Sleek design and install was not a problem at all. I got this thing installed just in the nick of time because it has been 90 degrees everyday since I've had it on. Hopefully we get a couple cooler days coming up which I doubt but I definitely think it was worth the money 100%.
Sweet man, happy to hear you are noticing a difference in the warmer temperatures. As things heat up across the country, the larger surface area and core allows the intake temps to cool down much faster which of course allows for more horsepower to be made. Thanks again for posting up a pic or two for others to see.
[HR][/HR]
We will most likely be running another group buy this summer on these so others can take advantage of discounted pricing on these.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Stop all of the heat soak and gain that missing horsepower!

Pick up this performance intercooler today and start running cooler intake temps.

You will see an 11.5 hp gain on a bone stock Optima with this intercooler installed!

These are in stock and we offer free same day shipping as well.

(BUY NOW)

Also be sure to checkout many of the different products we sell in our subsection of the forum below:

Optima Forums - Sub forum - Site Sponsor - K5 Optima Store

101 - 119 of 119 Posts