Kia Optima Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Kia Optima sxl
64 Posts
David,I think the list got to be updated if we got more people....if we just missing one or 2...somebody will jump on it and make it happen :laughing:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Bought one just today. Glad I saw this before the discount ended!
Thank you for your order Daniel. We are so close now.

David,I think the list got to be updated if we got more people....if we just missing one or 2...somebody will jump on it and make it happen :laughing:
Just updated the list. We are only 3 members away. There is a little less than 6 hours left and I know we can make this happen. Just need all the last minute shoppers to get in on this. Let's keep this on top till the end of the night. :grin:

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
12 Posts
finally I'm able to post!!! placed my order and should receive it thursday. Thanks David for all of your help:thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
4 hours left and only 2 more to hit the next discount tier!

finally I'm able to post!!! placed my order and should receive it thursday. Thanks David for all of your help:thumbsup:
Alan, awesome glad to see you made it on here. You are # 14 on the list. Thank you for your order.

[HR][/HR]
Well ladies and gents, I am out of here for the evening.
This group buy will officially run until midnight tonight PST.
So that means as of now we have over 4 hours to get 2 more orders.
Then every single member who posted in here will receive a $75 refund.
This is totally doable at this point. Let's hope for the best!

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Kia Optima sxl
64 Posts
Way to go guys!!!!Welcome to Wagner Optima club :wink:,now at least 2 more please!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
12 Posts
Thank you again David for taking your time to give me a call to help me activate my profile on this forum without you i would not be on the list and be able to receive the refund. Shows me a lot how much you really care about your customers:thumbsup:. You have earned my trust and loyalty will not be looking elsewhere for my optima mods when i know I'm with the best in the WORLD!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Way to go guys!!!!Welcome to Wagner Optima club :wink:,now at least 2 more please!
Only 1 left now to go with an hour left in the running.

Summer temperatures are just around the corner.....be ready and keep your HP !......Don't wait till tomorrow !!
Yep yep! :thumbsup:

Thank you again David for taking your time to give me a call to help me activate my profile on this forum without you i would not be on the list and be able to receive the refund. Shows me a lot how much you really care about your customers:thumbsup:. You have earned my trust and loyalty will not be looking elsewhere for my optima mods when i know I'm with the best in the WORLD!!!
Alan you are very welcome. Thank you for placing another order with us on the site. I really do appreciate your business, that's the least that I can do is make sure you're a part of the group buy and take advantage of the savings.

Finally over an hour trying to get this to work, David I finally got it to work, and bought mine!
Thank you very much for your order. I knew there would be a few last minute orders to come in. I cannot believe we're only one person away at this point from making this happen. Let's do this, a little less than an hour left but only one single order away from everyone receiving an additional $25 discount.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
117 Posts
I placed an order, but by the time I got through PayPal (I don't use PayPal) it was about 12:03 AM West Coast time. If I don't make the Group Buy I'm cancelling.
**** PayPal, Credit Cards without PayPal are the way to do business.

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Kia Optima sxl
64 Posts
I placed an order, but by the time I got through PayPal (I don't use PayPal) it was about 12:03 AM West Coast time. If I don't make the Group Buy I'm cancelling.
I'm sure David will be nice enough to count you in,right David??pretty pleeeeeeeese

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Thank you for your order with us Michael. When an order is placed through our e-commerce site, the date and time stamp is instant & accurate once an order comes through. Your order came in at 12:08am 8 minutes after the group buy ended as shown in the screen shot below.

I'm sure David will be nice enough to count you in, right David??pretty pleeeeeeeese
I.m sure David will include the last buyer ,even if he was 3 minutes late !!!........we all know what a stand up guy he is !!!!
Even though this order came in after the GB ended, & this will cost us an additional $400 in refunds, we're going to make this happen for you guys. I pushed so hard to get everyone to the next tier discount all over social networks and IG, and the forum here. So.......
[HR][/HR]
:D :banana: Congratulations Optima Forum Members, we hit the 3rd discount tier, netting each and everyone of you that ordered here a $75 refund. :banana: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Kia Optima sxl
64 Posts
Thank you so much David!!!!thank you for organizing the group buy!!!we appreciate your effort And the $75 off :grimacing:

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,460 Posts
That's awesome guys, thanks for participating as I know there was a lot of interest and its an expensive part, made less expensive by you all's participation! Hope everyone that PM'd me got the answers they were seeking as well. Good luck with the installs.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima 2012 SX
44 Posts
That's awesome guys, thanks for participating as I know there was a lot of interest and its an expensive part, made less expensive by you all's participation! Hope everyone that PM'd me got the answers they were seeking as well. Good luck with the installs.

Just completed my install!

I didn't manage to get pictures unfortunately, but your guide was almost perfect for my install.

I had some issues situating the Wagner into its spot though. To get around this, I needed more vertical clearance.

To do this:

- Remove bolts securing the top of the radiator/HVAC into the crossmember

- Remove the bolts holding the bracket/cross-bar that the radiator/HVAC mounts to.

- To loosen this bracket, I had to remove the drivers side headlight, which was super easy and came out in one giant piece.

- This let me raise that cross-member an inch and squeeze the intercooler into place.

- Frickin' bottom hose clamp. So annoying to get access to.

- Everything else went smoothly!

Went for a little spin and I noticed a bit more eager spool-up, but I haven't had a good chance to drive it yet.

Install was easy enough overall!

Only used a 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm sockets, a phillips screwdriver, some pliers and a lot of patience.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
94 Posts

Just completed my install!

I didn't manage to get pictures unfortunately, but your guide was almost perfect for my install.

I had some issues situating the Wagner into its spot though. To get around this, I needed more vertical clearance.

To do this:

- Remove bolts securing the top of the radiator/HVAC into the crossmember

- Remove the bolts holding the bracket/cross-bar that the radiator/HVAC mounts to.

- To loosen this bracket, I had to remove the drivers side headlight, which was super easy and came out in one giant piece.

- This let me raise that cross-member an inch and squeeze the intercooler into place.

- Frickin' bottom hose clamp. So annoying to get access to.

- Everything else went smoothly!

Went for a little spin and I noticed a bit more eager spool-up, but I haven't had a good chance to drive it yet.

Install was easy enough overall!

Only used a 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm sockets, a phillips screwdriver, some pliers and a lot of patience.
Yeah that's what I had to do also. Except for me I got lazy putting the headlight back in and now it's misaligned so I have to pull it all off again and reinstall the headlamp. Sucks I have to take off the whole bumper to do that! PITA! So lazy

Works great though and thank you David!

·
Registered
15 Posts
$75 is a great discount!

Thank you David @ K5OS and all the others who put all the effort into getting it for me!

61 - 80 of 119 Posts