Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
220 Posts
Seems like a great alternative to the routing/piping of a FMIC. Hmm consideration

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Placed my order thanks David!
Thank you for your order Kris, I will create a list of running names in the thread later this afternoon.

Seems like a great alternative to the routing/piping of a FMIC. Hmm consideration
Glad to hear, I definitely think so too. The new DIY thread was just posted as well.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
220 Posts
Okay you have a sale lol soon as paycheck comes in it's going to the bigger side mount!

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,491 Posts
That was a strong reason I went with the Wagner. I didn't want to increase the number of problem points (clamps, couplers, extra piping, etc...). this is simple and has proven gains.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was a strong reason I went with the Wagner. I didn't want to increase the number of problem points (clamps, couplers, extra piping, etc...). this is simple and has proven gains.
This is the also the reason we decided to work with this company as well. Proven results with minor work involved in the install process. Now let's hope we see some more sales during the GB. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have a list of everyone involved yet? It might help motivate people if they see more people jumping on the group buy.
I do, however as of today we have only 2 sold so far. Hopefully more join in, wonder what happened to all of the guys saying they were in, in Jason's thread?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still very interested, but may have to hold off as I am trying to save the $$$ for air . Still may be tempted if more come in and the price drops though.
Good to hear. You were one of the members that had commented in the other thread about wanting to be in on the group buy. Kind of sucks though because a couple people had shown interest at least half a dozen in the other thread, and now everyone is quiet once we get the group buy going. **Crickets**

Where is everyone who was all excited asking for the group buy and saying they were in?

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,491 Posts
This is about the same thing that happened with the Nameless Performance parts. All sorts of people were complaining and wanting parts. John (Stoli) and I spent a great deal of time talking with Jason and Nameless to get them to continue support and that there was all this pent up demand from folks who wanted to buy parts. When Nameless finally said they'd continue to make parts and even offered a lower engine mount deal, suddenly they had trouble moving all the parts they were making.

I think we have a lot of wishful thinkers and a few bull sh$tters around here imo! Kind of disappointed in those people tho. Sorry for my rant but most people don't know how much back office type work goes into getting a vendor to continue to support a platform and continue making parts or for someone to coordinate a successful group buy.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
421 Posts
I want one, and I'll buy one, but It won't be for at least 6-8 weeks.

I think we all know the Optima is not a Sport Sedan, and most people will be putting thier money towards looks, first.

Yes, I want a tune, Yes, I want a better inter-cooler and 300 WHP, however, I wanted rims, spoiler, coilovers/air.. FIRST
Honestly, I care more about a good looking car, than a fast one. (Or I would have bought a WRX)

So the show comes first, the go comes second.

I hope the Wagner will still be available when I'm ready to buy.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is about the same thing that happened with the Nameless Performance parts. All sorts of people were complaining and wanting parts. John (Stoli) and I spent a great deal of time talking with Jason and Nameless to get them to continue support and that there was all this pent up demand from folks who wanted to buy parts. When Nameless finally said they'd continue to make parts and even offered a lower engine mount deal, suddenly they had trouble moving all the parts they were making.

I think we have a lot of wishful thinkers and a few bull sh$tters around here imo! Kind of disappointed in those people tho. Sorry for my rant but most people don't know how much back office type work goes into getting a vendor to continue to support a platform and continue making parts or for someone to coordinate a successful group buy.
Jason,

I was also very confused on what happened here myself. There were at least 6 members in your thread saying they would be in for a group buy, then when we set it up and went out of the way to order these in bulk to offer discounted pricing, everyone seemed to have disappeared. Today is the 9th day of the group buy, so hopefully some more people will choose to get involved before time runs out.

I want one, and I'll buy one, but It won't be for at least 6-8 weeks.

I hope the Wagner will still be available when I'm ready to buy.
This item will be available for sale on our site beyond the GB sale. However this Group Buy ends on the 15th of May, so let's hope some more people join in.

·
Registered
2015 KIA OPTIMA
193 Posts
Don't count me out yet. I'm still in. My wife hid my credit cards and changed my PayPal password lol. Just didn't have the time to call PayPal to reset everything

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
220 Posts
Was waiting for payday as well!
Order #9762 Don't count the support out yet David
:thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Waiting for payday here... :\
Thanks for replying in here. I appreciate that and hope you get in on the GB! ;)

Don't count me out yet. I'm still in. My wife hid my credit cards and changed my PayPal password lol. Just didn't have the time to call PayPal to reset everything
Awesome, that's what we want to hear. Thank you as well for confirming your interest in the GB. Sucks to hear about the wife locking you out on the CC & PayPal.

Was waiting for payday as well!
Order #9762 Don't count the support out yet David
:thumbsup:
Kyle thank you, I appreciate your order and for helping to get this GB kick started. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts