Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just purchased a Optima 2019, and puzzled as to the reason or use of the View switch. I know when in reverse the camera pic appears on dash, can any body tell me when or why the view switched should be used
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2018 KIA Optima
197 Posts
On my 18' sxl it's all the way around cameras. And I use that button at a stop light or drive thru etc when I feel someone is super close to me... it "usually" reassures me they arnt close. I also use it when pulling up to a curb or etc to make sure I dont scrub the rims.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my 18' sxl it's all the way around cameras. And I use that button at a stop light or drive thru etc when I feel someone is super close to me... it "usually" reassures me they arnt close. I also use it when pulling up to a curb or etc to make sure I dont scrub the rims.
Yes that what I’ve been seeing on internet and iTunes, but I don’t have they cameras only rear facing one, and gives same pic as when reversing only without the direction lines if that makes sense, just incase I’m missing some fiction that could be used, thanks for reply

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes that what I’ve been seeing on internet and iTunes, but I don’t have they cameras only rear facing one, and gives same pic as when reversing only without the direction lines if that makes sense, just incase I’m missing some fiction that could be used, thanks for reply

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima SXL
614 Posts
I think Kia just stopped 360 viewing but in theory if you take a magic marker and write SXL on the trunk lid you'll get a camera under Each Outside Mirror and a Front Grill Camera that I believe AEB uses aside from display screen viewing.
As stated, Really good for Saving Wheels Scrapes and partial Viewing can focus on Right Tire / Left Tire area for curbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.