Kia Optima Forums banner

321 - 340 of 361 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
So, I ordered these along with a couple other things that I am planning to install when I go visit my parents for Thanksgiving. Actually, to be honest, I'll make my dad do the installs in his heated shop. He needs to work on something other than his rat rod.

David let me know that they ship out the same day as ordering which is a relief. I'll be receiving them in time to take them with me.
Thank you again for ordering with us, please post up some pics after the install.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
230 Posts
My two year old Cool Trade 3.0 logo emblems are starting to look a bit scruffy so I ordered a new pair from K5 Optima Store in Luxury White. Ordered Thurs. Nov. 26th at the discounted Black Friday price; they were delivered Thurs. Dec. 3rd. Great price, quick service, emblems that will look great on my SWP! Thanx K5OS!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
My two year old Cool Trade 3.0 logo emblems are starting to look a bit scruffy so I ordered a new pair from K5 Optima Store in Luxury White. Ordered Thurs. Nov. 26th at the discounted Black Friday price; they were delivered Thurs. Dec. 3rd. Great price, quick service, emblems that will look great on my SWP! Thanx K5OS!
You're gonna love these, post up some pics of them installed when you get a moment. You're very welcome!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
The wheel badges just stick over the OEMs?
Yes that is correct, they are made out of metal aluminum and are designed to stick over the original OEM wheel caps without looking like they are placed over the top.

This is able to be done due to the inner concave of the 3.0 wheel caps. They look like they came that way from the factory once installed.

·
Registered
2012 Kia 2012 KIA optima sx turbocharged
241 Posts
Ok so I decided to remove my black edition carbon fiber badges and put on the carbon fiber chrome editon instead. I really liked the black edition but with all my chrome pieces on the car and the center caps and steering wheel being chrome these definitely look better. Now that I know how easy the install of these badges is I know I can always swap these bad boys out with others later on. Took me about a half hour to install the two badges.

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Kia 2012 KIA optima sx turbocharged
241 Posts
Never mind the blow dryer in the picture I was doing my hair as well. Lol. The blow dryer and one credit card and goo gone is all I use. Oh and I do tape off the area around the badge.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Ok so I decided to remove my black edition carbon fiber badges and put on the carbon fiber chrome editon instead. I really liked the black edition but with all my chrome pieces on the car and the center caps and steering wheel being chrome these definitely look better. Now that I know how easy the install of these badges is I know I can always swap these bad boys out with others later on. Took me about a half hour to install the two badges.
Very nice work, came out great as well! Yeah the install and removal is not really that hard to do, just tedious and time consuming. Really like how it turned out though.

Never mind the blow dryer in the picture I was doing my hair as well. Lol. The blow dryer and one credit card and goo gone is all I use. Oh and I do tape off the area around the badge.
Haha :lol:

·
Registered
2012 Kia SX GDI
8 Posts
Bought these emblems about 4 days ago,super quick shipment! My car looks so sick with the Carbon Fiber Emblem! Makes your car look like nothing anybody has seen before and im all about customization! Excellent product!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
Bought these emblems about 4 days ago,super quick shipment! My car looks so sick with the Carbon Fiber Emblem! Makes your car look like nothing anybody has seen before and im all about customization! Excellent product!!!
Thank you for placing your order with us.

When you have a chance, please post up some pics of them installed on your ride for others to see. ;)

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
55 Posts
I thought I seen some that had the white background with a black logo? Maybe the angle the chrome was at looked black. I'm not sure. But I'd like to buy some if you can get or have the white background with black logo.

·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
726 Posts
I thought I seen some that had the white background with a black logo? Maybe the angle the chrome was at looked black. I'm not sure. But I'd like to buy some if you can get or have the white background with black logo.
Yes sir we have those available as well on the site.

Those are our "Black Edition" 3.0K emblems, which can be found on our site using the link below, you can choose either white CF White or Luxury white.

New "Black Edition" 3.0K Emblems - K5 Optima Store

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Yes sir we have those available as well on the site.

Those are our "Black Edition" 3.0K emblems, which can be found on our site using the link below, you can choose either white CF White or Luxury white.

New "Black Edition" 3.0K Emblems - K5 Optima Store
Thanks Paul!

If you have any difficulties finding them, you can also call us here and we can process the order for you over the telephone as well.

213-785-7512 or [email protected]

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
104 Posts
I just bought a set of these today, I'm looking forward to switching out the stock ones and will add pictures as soon as I do.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
I just bought a set of these today, I'm looking forward to switching out the stock ones and will add pictures as soon as I do.
Sweet!!! Thank you for placing your order with us on the site. Yes please, once you get those installed, post up a pic or two here that would be awesome! :)

321 - 340 of 361 Posts