Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Is very proud to present to the Optima Forums:

The Kia 3.0 K Emblem Sets (Available for all models of Kia)

(BUY NOW)

These are available in the following color options:
Black, Black Carbon Fiber, White Carbon Fiber, Blue & Red!

Description:

These are the authentic 3.0 K Emblem manufactured in South Korea
All 3.0 K Emblems include a 1-year warranty against defects

All orders ship same day if placed before 4pm PST
Free shipping within the US

Vehicle Application:

(All KIA Models)

Installation Guide:

Detailed Installation PDF found here
Order directly off our site by clicking here!

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do you have a 3 piece set? I'm wanting to do a steering wheel too. I think I might get some rims so I don't need those.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
41 Posts
Would it be possible to get the front and rear carbon fiber badges with the 7 piece set? Also are these emblems still likely to pit and corrode over time like some of the other ones on the market?
Thanks
-Eric

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Do you have a 3 piece set? I'm wanting to do a steering wheel too. I think I might get some rims so I don't need those.
Yes both the sets as well as the individual pieces are available on our site.

Would it be possible to get the front and rear carbon fiber badges with the 7 piece set? Also are these emblems still likely to pit and corrode over time like some of the other ones on the market?
Thanks
-Eric
Sure we can work something like that out for you. If you live in an area that has really harsh winters then yes they will probably have a lot higher chance of pitting or corroding after time. However I have had them installed on my car for a long time without any issues. Guess it really depends on where you live..

·
Registered
2013 Optima
36 Posts
Hey David, I'm thinking about getting just the wheel emblems as well. Can you PM the details when you get a chance?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have the luxury wheels and wondered if these would look weird on them? I thought they might stick out to much. I have the front and rear carbon fiber and love them. Also since I already had those do u sell just the ones for the wheels?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the luxury wheels and wondered if these would look weird on them? I thought they might stick out to much. I have the front and rear carbon fiber and love them. Also since I already had those do u sell just the ones for the wheels?
I don't think they would look weird at all. Yes I do sell just the wheel caps. PM sent! ;)

1 - 20 of 361 Posts