Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia 2012 kia optima sx
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had to replace their vacuum pump before? Went to the dealer for a battery and during the inspection they noticed the brake warning light was on that I forgot to mention to them and they said it was about 1k to fix. They also said they have never seen one go bad, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It's a 2012 sx with 82xxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone here had to replace their vacuum pump before? Went to the dealer for a battery and during the inspection they noticed the brake warning light was on that I forgot to mention to them and they said it was about 1k to fix. They also said they have never seen one go bad, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It's a 2012 sx with 82xxx
Hey i’m not sure if you’re still on this forum but I’ve got a 2015 SXL with 91k miles on it and my brake light is coming on as well. I replaced the brake booster but still have the issue. It’s almost like the brakes aren’t releasing pressure. Did you happen to fix thsi on your vehicle?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,987 Posts
Hasn't been on for 6 years, but:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts