Kia Optima Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Just bought! Heard great things from this piece.
Thank you for your order with us Owen. It should be delivered today to you. Please take some pictures of it once you get it installed on your ride and post them up here for others to see.

·
Registered
2013 Kia K5 (Optima) SX-Turbo
122 Posts
Purchased this last week as a last minute purchase since I was going to take a 4 hour drive up to Las Vegas, not only is this stut bar frkn awesome but the service K5OptimaStore provided was great! Thanks David for always coming through and always going the extra mile to take care of your clientele!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Purchased this last week as a last minute purchase since I was going to take a 4 hour drive up to Las Vegas, not only is this stut bar frkn awesome but the service K5OptimaStore provided was great! Thanks David for always coming through and always going the extra mile to take care of your clientele!
Thanks for the order Danny! You're very welcome sir. When you get a chance, post up a pic of it installed on your ride.

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
Finally got the ultra strut bar installed today. Noticed a difference immediately in the handling. Had it powder coated red to match the other parts he Powder coated back in feb.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Just Purchased this today! I can't wait to get this in and have it installed! Thank you very much David!
Thank you for your order with us! Please post up a picture or two if you have a chance.

Finally got the ultra strut bar installed today. Noticed a difference immediately in the handling. Had it powder coated red to match the other parts he Powder coated back in feb.
Love it, came out great!! Thank you for posting up a pic after install.

·
Registered
2012 Optima SX Premium Touring Package. SWP
39 Posts
These are a great deal. They do stiffen the front end going into curves and eliminates any feel of understeer. Mine arrived very quickly and was packaged well. Thanks David and K5 Optima store.
Sonny

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
These are a great deal. They do stiffen the front end going into curves and eliminates any feel of understeer. Mine arrived very quickly and was packaged well. Thanks David and K5 Optima store.
Sonny
Thank you for your order with us Sonny, and for the feedback here in our thread as well.

You're very welcome. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Upgrade your ride today with an Ultra Racing one piece Front Strut Tower Bar.

We have these in stock and offer free same day shipping.

These make a night and day improvement in handling and cornering.

Extremely easy to install, takes only about 15 minutes with basic hand tools.

Grab one day and experience the difference when spirited driving.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts