61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I just received my turbo emblems today!
thanks david
I wasn't sure if any one knew that there is a clear plastic piece on the black part that says turbo gdi.
Sweet, you're very welcome! Yep you just peel it right off! ;)

****. i wanted to order boxing day as i want to see what mods i get on christmas day
:tempted:

·
05/2014 ROTM
646 Posts
HERES MY TURBO EMBLEM YALL!!

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima SXL
411 Posts
tbadge.jpg

Bought last Wednesday and installed Saturday Morning on My 2014 Optima SXL SWP! :)
The grill is different from the 2011-2013s. Glad it did fit but it took some work since there are changes in the panel and actual grill or I just have some really huge hands lol.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
View attachment 77626

Bought last Wednesday and installed Saturday Morning on My 2014 Optima SXL SWP! :)
The grill is different from the 2011-2013s. Glad it did fit but it took some work since there are changes in the panel and actual grill or I just have some really huge hands lol.
Sweet glad it fits without any issues. Thank you also for the pic.

·
Registered
'14 SXL
103 Posts
How did you squeeze your hands in there? I also have a '14 and don't feel like taking the grille off to install this.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
How did you squeeze your hands in there? I also have a '14 and don't feel like taking the grille off to install this.
There is no need to squeeze your hands in there. Take a look at the install video posted above and on the description page showing how to install this without removing the grille. There is absolutely no reason to need to remove it.

·
Registered
'14 SXL
103 Posts
Thanks! That trick made all the difference. I was about to put the emblem on the left side of the grille but it just didn't look quite right...now I'm happy. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Thanks! That trick made all the difference. I was about to put the emblem on the left side of the grille but it just didn't look quite right...now I'm happy. :)
You're welcome. That's why I decided to make that video as several members were having an issue figuring out how to get their hand down that side to mount the emblem. Glad I was able to help. ;)

·
Registered
'14 SXL
103 Posts
IMG_5389.jpg
and, in return, a pic of the badge. I'm a fan.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts