Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
BLAST IT ALL! I just bought something yesterday!!! Oh well, been paid in full. :beerchug:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be the 1st! Put me down on the list and I'll be sending you the money tomorrow.
Thank you very much for your order!!

Here's were i put mine. Sorry for the not-so-clear pics

View attachment 41666
View attachment 41674
Very original. I've never seen that been done before.

BLAST IT ALL! I just bought something yesterday!!! Oh well, been paid in full. :beerchug:
Sweet man, got your order as well. Thank you!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
God! David please stop! I can barley keep money in my account. lol I'll be buying one later as I just paid for my fall semester of school.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
God! David please stop! I can barley keep money in my account. lol I'll be buying one later as I just paid for my fall semester of school.
But... But I can't help it.. haha.. Sounds good, I'll be looking out for your order! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just ordered!

·
Premium Member
2013 Optima SXL
278 Posts
Lol I'm the same way. Thanks for making me spend more money, David. Just placed my order. At least I know it's going to a good guy.

·
Registered
727 Posts
save me one... i'll be the last one :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well you ask for pics of the T Badge here you go.

View attachment 41817
View attachment 41825
Thanks for the pics BRIO!

Just ordered!
Thank you for your order!

Nice pics BRIO, is that with the new DRL or the old $hitty JDMTOY? Pics pretty bright so I can't tell :D
I could be wrong, but I think these are the old DRL's.

Lol I'm the same way. Thanks for making me spend more money, David. Just placed my order. At least I know it's going to a good guy.
No thank you my friend! I appreciate that!

Any other colors possible?
Not at this time. However on my next order I could check for you.

save me one... i'll be the last one :)
I definitely will set one aside for you. Grab it during the labor day special to save 10%!

http://www.optimaforums.com/forum/5...5-optima-stores-labor-day-special-10-off.html

·
Registered
2012 Kia K5
1,816 Posts
Nice pics BRIO, is that with the new DRL or the old $hitty JDMTOY? Pics pretty bright so I can't tell :D
Thanks Dino, no those are the old crappy ones, they are bright because pics were taken in a parking garage and I just had them installed.

When I'm mobile again I will be taken new pics with the High-Power ones.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Dino, no those are the old crappy ones, they are bright because pics were taken in a parking garage and I just had them installed.

When I'm mobile again I will be taken new pics with the High-Power ones.
I was gonna say, these look a little blueish-purple to me...

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This would look good on my car. Match my red calipers
Yes sir, + 10% off is a great motivating factor! ;)

Thats exactly why I ordered it. Loll almost done I think with exterior mods..thinking of what to do performance-wise next...ahhhh I work like a slave to buy things for my car lol
I got you on that!! Don't we all though!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just ordered mine! Thanks David for the special "code" for savings during labor day weekend. Great company to buy from if any are wondering....

1 - 20 of 106 Posts