Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a difficult decision for me to finally part with my 5.0 but it needed to be done. I've been a huge fan of the Stinger GT's and when I was deciding whether I wanted to purchase one or not, I saw the new 2021 K5.. I was intrigued so I started looking at them more and saw the GT Line and fell in love.. Went to my local Kia dealer and saw this Wolf Gray K5 with red interior and fell even more in love. Did the test drive and was so comfortable in it. It's a complete 180 from the 5.0 which was actually a good thing. It's saving me a few hundred dollars a month in payments and close to $150 a month in gas. So far today I'm super pleased with my purchase and love everything about the car. Getting the windows and windshield tinted on Sunday and can't wait. Will 100% complete the look of the car!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
368 Posts
Nice looking car! Really like the red interior. Cant wait to check out the K5 GT when it hits the dealership.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums.

Congrats on getting your new 2021 K5.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you find to personalize it a bit.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,486 Posts
Good choice and looks sharp. I think you'll like it more when you lower it a bit with lowering springs. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got the same car... the only way to get the red interior is with the wolf gray paint. Getting the windows tinted soon, will definitely help protect the interior and keep it cooler. Am trying to think of ways to add subtle red accents to tie the exterior and interior together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good choice and looks sharp. I think you'll like it more when you lower it a bit with lowering springs. Enjoy!
Thanks. Getting wheels and tires soon. Got the windows tinted a couple of weeks ago. Completely changed the look!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the same car... the only way to get the red interior is with the wolf gray paint. Getting the windows tinted soon, will definitely help protect the interior and keep it cooler. Am trying to think of ways to add subtle red accents to tie the exterior and interior together.
Window tint completely changed the look for sure!

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD (Special Edition) / Wolf Gray
91 Posts

Hey all, I recently traded in my 2020 Kia Optima S for the 2021 Kia K5 GT Line SE and I am in love. I found these overlays with the new Kia Logo on Etsy but it was through the KDM Warehouse Store. I personally like the new KIA Logo better than the old one. I also got Ceramic Tints over the weekend. Thinking the Semi Black Matte Brenthon Badges would go perfect on this car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts