Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! I know I'm not the only one with Titanium Silver on this forum! lets show some love!!
Day shots!

Night Shots!!

I'm going to start plasti-dipping the chrome off the car soon... Just haven't had the time yet

·
Registered
330 Posts
Holla! Looking good! I will post some of mine eventually.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are we not cool enough to get our own sticky? :)

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol yeah my bad.... I'm tiny little bit color blind... sometimes i can't see the color difference so i still don't see the difference between metal bronze and titanium silver =(
BUT Titanium Silver OWNERS!! I know you're out there, post them pictures!

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweet!! ilovemyoptima, did you color match your fog housing??
and PatMir, you're one lucky man... I kinda want the SX-L but i couldn't afford it =(

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm i was debating between gun metal/color matching/matte black... your's does look nice but i'm still not sure lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here are a few pics of my Titanium Silver 2012. Just picked the car up last Saturday, upgraded from an 05 SRT-4 ACR. and then went and got 35% tint done on it today.

·
Registered
449 Posts
sweet!! ilovemyoptima, did you color match your fog housing??
and PatMir, you're one lucky man... I kinda want the SX-L but i couldn't afford it =(
I had a 12 SX same color, when it was time to make a change i not only decided to stay with the optima I wanted the same color. I love how people think I wash my car daily when in reality it hasn't been washed in weeks. When it comes to the SXL my fav part is the shiny part of the steering wheel and the nappa seats.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are a few pics of my Titanium Silver 2012. Just picked the car up last Saturday, upgraded from an 05 SRT-4 ACR. and then went and got 35% tint done on it today.

**** dude that is one shiny a*s car lol
I had a 12 SX same color, when it was time to make a change i not only decided to stay with the optima I wanted the same color. I love how people think I wash my car daily when in reality it hasn't been washed in weeks. When it comes to the SXL my fav part is the shiny part of the steering wheel and the nappa seats.
haha me too! when i first bought it people kept asking how i keep my car so clean all the time!!
Gotta love titanium silvers :yahoo:

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are all of these picks with the 35% tint?

I have the same color. In CA we are not supposed to tint the front side windows. But I really do not want two tone so was just going to do 50% thinking that added to the factory tint I would come to around 30-35%.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
About this Discussion
134 Replies
42 Participants
Laguna
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing