• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
01/2015 ROTM, 05/2015 ROTM
1,136 Posts
Wow the ROTM have wayyy less entries compared to the old days lol. Guess this K5 platform is not as new and exciting as it used to be. Don't mind me fellas and GL to all of you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeh, its a shame, I remember when there would be a bunch of entries and tons of members were voting. I think a lot of activity has moved over to Facebook, but hopefully it will pick up here for this and future ROTM comps. Still a great place to find information and seek help !

·
1,136 Posts
If ok with the powers at hand, K5 Optima Store would love to sponsor future ROTM events to add some more spark to the table.

Munky get with me and let me know if this is a viable option.
Great idea !...should give members more incentive to get involved....breathe some life back into the ROTM !

·
Registered
55 Posts
I can change it to any picture you want!
Hah it's all good my friend. Next submission I'll be specific on which one to use for voting! Thanks!

·
1,136 Posts
C'mon, Julio is gonna win every time lol

Is that even fair? :shocked:
Sure about that ??

FreshopRandall 21 52.50%
Julio Kia 12 30.00%
GreekMan 4 10.00%
Dively 10 25.00%
HD_K5 4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Randall is killing it !....this is why I encourage everybody to enter...always expect the unexpected...way to go FreshopRandall :congrats:

·
Premium Member
4,410 Posts
Sure about that ??

FreshopRandall 21 52.50%
Julio Kia 12 30.00%
GreekMan 4 10.00%
Dively 10 25.00%
HD_K5 4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Randall is killing it !....this is why I encourage everybody to enter...always expect the unexpected...way to go FreshopRandall :congrats:
Oh ****, I didn't realize Randall is killing it. It sure looks like a lock to me so an early congrats man, yours should be way up there too Julio but like you said always expect the unexpected. Regardless both of you guys are a winner in my book :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Good luck guys! Man I just seen this right now maybe next time! Sorry been caught up dealing with a rock bottom life crisis! Hope everyone is well and I'll be back ASAP!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.