Kia Optima Forums banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had to do a system update under the setup tab....just use the existing one in the stereo....takes about 25 minutes to complete.
With the car running and the display on. Remove the Navigation SD card. Use a pen and push in the reset button above the recessed SD card slot. Reinsert the SD card. Wait for the system to reboot (the screen will go blank for a minute or two). The clock display should come back on. Occasionally it will take 2 attempts. This worked for both my Kias a week ago. And two friends Kias this week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2016 Kia Optima-get in it yesterday and the date is all crazy. (Feb 6 and showing like 4am when it was 8pm) I get in it today and now there is no date and no time displaying at all. When I go to the clock settings, everything is grayed out so there is no option to display. I’ve tried turning the power off and then turning the car off-nothing is working so far. Help!
With the car running and the display on. Remove the Navigation SD card. Use a pen and push in the reset button above the recessed SD card slot. Reinsert the SD card. Wait for the system to reboot (the screen will go blank for a minute or two). The clock display should come back on. Occasionally it will take 2 attempts. This worked for both my Kia's (including my 2016 Kia Optima) a week ago. And two friends Kia's this week.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
37 Participants
CessnaFlyer
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing