Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
same
[QUOTE = "Lovato7, должность: 2223053, участник: 140975"]
Та же проблема, что и у вас всех. У меня были неправильные дата и время. Я пошел, чтобы изменить настройки часов, и я смог настроить дату и время, но когда я вернулся, все было серым, и это не давало мне возможность выполнить какие-либо настройки даты и времени. Интересно, как у всех нас возникает одна и та же проблема в тот же день. Я вынул чип, находящийся внутри зоны управления радио, чтобы сбросить его, и он ничего не сделал. Мы также заметили, что он не позволяет нам обновляться из-за кода ошибки в памяти. Моя машина 2015 года Kia Optima SX
[/ QUOTE]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Kia Soul and it happened here too, but my clock eventually went to Dashes : I updated again from the same version : It did not work : It's been like this since Friday : The Date Code for GPS says December 31, 1969 : That's a Unix issue

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't know how long it's going to last, but I got everything back by going into Setup>System Info>Update. It asked if I wanted to update with the same version, told it yes. Update finished and everything is back.
Didn't work for me. Did the whole updating thing for 15-20 minutes and still no clock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2016 Kia Optima-get in it yesterday and the date is all crazy. (Feb 6 and showing like 4am when it was 8pm) I get in it today and now there is no date and no time displaying at all. When I go to the clock settings, everything is grayed out so there is no option to display. I’ve tried turning the power off and then turning the car off-nothing is working so far. Help!

FIXED OURS!!! While the car was in park, and the car is ON, remove the SD card, wait a few moments and reinsert the SD card back in the slot. It’ll take a minute to set up the system. It’s pretty much like a reset button removing the SD card. OUR CLOCK IS SHOWING NOW!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Kia Optima-get in it yesterday and the date is all crazy. (Feb 6 and showing like 4am when it was 8pm) I get in it today and now there is no date and no time displaying at all. When I go to the clock settings, everything is grayed out so there is no option to display. I’ve tried turning the power off and then turning the car off-nothing is working so far. Help!
I had the same problem. Today I did the system update and date and time are now showing correctly. The update took about 30 minutes though so be prepared. If you turn your car off before it finishes, it will give you an error code and you will have to do a reset.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I located the fuse and removed it while the car was off. You can use the tool that is provided under the hood fuse box. I then started the car and let it run for a min. You will notice that the unit is off. Ok turn off car and reinstall fuse. Fire it up again and you should be back in business.
Cheers!
20190819_142106.jpg
20190819_142040.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
This same thing happened to me and I noticed yesterday once I got in the car. The last time I was in the car before then was 2 days ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I located the fuse and removed it while the car was off. You can use the tool that is provided under the hood fuse box. I then started the car and let it run for a min. You will notice that the unit is off. Ok turn off car and reinstall fuse. Fire it up again and you should be back in business.
Cheer
Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! Much appreciated the fuse in and out as described worked great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I called Kia. Kia says it's affected a wide range of models : They say they don't have a solution yet, they did offer some of the same solutions others have : Such as SD card pulling, Redoing the Files, etc : They did not mention Fuse Pulling but I see that worked for some : I tried the basic troubleshooting on my Kia Soul (SD Card Pull, Reset Button and redoing the files) none of those worked : Kia said they'd call me when they had a solution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ditto...same happened to me

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok drum roll...after removing sd card, resetting pushing reset buttons none of those actions worked. Trying to update my system wasnt available for me. Removing the fuse and reinstalling it worked for me yippeeee!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
after process of elimination, removing sd card, pushed reset button and none of those worked for me. Finally, removing the fuse for multimedia and reinstalling worked for me.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
37 Participants
CessnaFlyer
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing