Kia Optima Forums banner

1121 - 1127 of 1127 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Will the 2016+ SXL wheels fit ok on 2015 and under cars? I believe the 2015 OEM SXL wheels are 45mm offset while the 2016+ wheels are 52.5mm offset.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for your opinion. I'm getting a set of summer tires for my white 2015 Kia Optima EX-L with a new set of mags so I don't need to reuse my winter wheels. I'm trying to pick a set of 17" mags from RTX Wheels. I'm in my early 30's and am not generally a car guy and don't want to look like a douchebag. I don't have any mods on my car. The RTX ILLUSION mags are the ones that I feel best complement the white and black design of the Optima in my opinion. When I look at them in photos I find they look real nice. What do you guys think?

I find it's most popular around here to use black mags, but I feel like black mags don't look much different from steelies at a glance...

I wish I could share a photo to get your opinions, but I'm new here and the message board doesn't allow me to post links yet. I shortened a URL to a photo of the car with the mags: goo.gl/f4QpRQ, you'll need to paste it into your browser's address bar.

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
Some new 19" wheels for me this year. Axe Wheels AXE20 machined lip w gloss barrel. 19x8.5 40ET. Pics of them on the car coming soon. Im getting the wheels ceramic coated first.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just put 17" Motegi MR7's on my 2015 LX. Have to get a better picture, this is right after they were put on. Have to find center caps that I like, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I prefer black or the matching gun metal.

Optima wheels.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will the 2016+ SXL wheels fit ok on 2015 and under cars? I believe the 2015 OEM SXL wheels are 45mm offset while the 2016+ wheels are 52.5mm offset.
I'd like to know this as well. I'll be in the market for a set of summer wheels and tires soon and I like the 2016 SXL wheels.

1121 - 1127 of 1127 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
393 Participants
Dmitriy
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing