Kia Optima Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1130 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
22 Posts
For all you guys with lowered vehicles, do you notice any effect in MPG? Do you gain or lose any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
For all you guys with lowered vehicles, do you notice any effect in MPG? Do you gain or lose any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
for me, theres 2 answer for your question.

1) no, if you stick to stock wheels
2) yes, because of the lower gravity, handling is better, you tend to accelerate more on corners. lol

·
Registered
2015 Optima Optima
22 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase new wheels for 2015 optima LX and I'm wondering if I need to buy new TPMS sensors to go with my wheels, or can I just use the ones that came with my original wheels on the new set?

·
03/2015 ROTM
2013 Duh EX
2,121 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase new wheels for 2015 optima LX and I'm wondering if I need to buy new TPMS sensors to go with my wheels, or can I just use the ones that came with my original wheels on the new set?
If you are going to discount tire or somewhere similar they can rebuild the TPMS

·
Registered
2013 Optima Optima SXL
551 Posts
Looks great. I cannot wait to drop my car suspension.

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Optima SX-T
1,434 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima Optima
1,355 Posts
Officially drooling over all these amazing looking variety of wheels on our K5's!!! Props to all you guys looks sick!

·
Registered
2014 kia Optima
99 Posts

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Them are some nice wheels
yea they are I'm saving my money's for these

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I got their twins, the Advanti Kudos A4 with mirror lip. 18x8. Love them.
Got any pics I'd love to see them , I love this style rim

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
279 Posts
I know this VIP style of wheel is not very popular on the KDM platform, however that is part of why I love it. I've taken these wheels off my Lexus and they're getting refinished now. I hope to put them on the Optima in the next couple of weeks. I'll be changing the tires to get a lil more cushion than they have now.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima Titanium Gray 2016
66 Posts
I am contemplating what to do. I really don't like the stock tires/wheels on the 2016 EX, primarily because there is too much rubber showing. However, I don't have the funds to replace both the wheels and tires. Is there something I can do that won't cost as much. I assume I can't put larger wheels on the tires I have and I also assume I can't put low profile tires on the wheels I have but perhaps I am wrong.

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170
2,115 Posts
(Not really the right place to post this if you read the original post, but this thread was blown up years ago.) You are not wrong. Save your money, educate yourself and keep an eye on the classifieds and or craigslist. Your only other option is to lower the car with stock wheels, but the newer EX wheels (which looked nice from 2011-2013) aren't that hot.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
12 Posts
110 pages, and only TWO Smokey Blue Optimas?!??!

BOOOOOO!!!!

:(

there are some sick rides throughout these 110 pages though!

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170
2,115 Posts
110 pages, and only TWO Smokey Blue Optimas?!??!

BOOOOOO!!!!

:(

there are some sick rides throughout these 110 pages though!
If people would read the OP and follow the "rules" of the thread you would have only had to go through 50 pages. ****, there's at least a page worth of posts of me telling all you Fskers to follow the "rules"! LOL

·
Registered
2015 Optima Optima
22 Posts
Hello everyone, I posted this question awhile ago and was going to purchase a set of wheels but a financial problem didn't allow me to do that at the time. However I think I'm ready to purchase my wheels now and I was wanting some opinions on the ones I have narrowed down to.
Option 1: 19 inch Verde Parallax (most expensive)
http://i.imgur.com/qqdv0LG.jpg
Option 2: 19 inch Konig Oversteer (least expensive)
http://i.imgur.com/NmIarqz.jpg
Option 3: 20 inch Motiv 409b (middle price)
http://i.imgur.com/xji9wlq.jpg
Also, I blacked out all of the chrome on my car so keep that in mind when picking(picture below) as it looks very different from stock, and the rims currently on my car in the picture are stock LX 16 inch rims. I'm also open to any and all suggestions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Optima 2013 SXL
85 Posts
I love option 1. very cool. A cheaper option that looks like that (i have them) is voxx torino. Not quite the same, but similar look.

1081 - 1100 of 1130 Posts