Kia Optima Forums banner
781 - 800 of 1141 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got a request for more pics. Here are a few I took. Once I lower it, I take few more as well.

Wheels itself:

Couple more angles

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
98 Posts
Very nice koptimus!!! Love those rims. I'm planning on picking up a set in early March. Can't wait

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks T.O. Appeciate it.

Another great think about these wheels is that the TPMS work with the car. Yesterday, my low pressure warning light went on and I was crossing my fingers when I went to the gas station to fill them up. It worked! One less thing to worry about.

I dont know if the standadrd tires on my 18's were more crappy, but these actaully ride more quiet than factory tires. So far, so good.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice Frenzy! Are you staggered? What specs you got there? Tires, springs, spacers?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wow, you got 10's in there. nice. Any rubbing or bottoming out? I suppose there is little negative camber there.

Noticed you are actually just about 45 minutes north of me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I plan on picking up a set of 20x8.5 TSW sochi at the end of next month. My question is if I'm dropped on Meagan Springs 1.5" will there be enough room to prevent from rubbing? I'm not sure what the offset in that size is yet for that model. Any input or suggestions are appreciated. Im def a noob in this dept. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
09/2014 ROTM
2013 Hybrid
663 Posts
I plan on picking up a set of 20x8.5 TSW sochi at the end of next month. My question is if I'm dropped on Meagan Springs 1.5" will there be enough room to prevent from rubbing? I'm not sure what the offset in that size is yet for that model. Any input or suggestions are appreciated. Im def a noob in this dept. Thanks.
I am running 20x8.5 TSW Brooklands ET40 on Megans and rub the fronts if I turn and hit a dip. Running 245/35/20 Toyo Proxies 4, but it is a Hybrid, so the extra weight may have some bearing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I did it! Manged to get Megans on by myself, and im no mechanic ( : What a bitch couple bolts were.

New Springs new shoes. Stock staggered wheels and tires from genesis.
OEM 225 40 tires front. 245 40's rear

781 - 800 of 1141 Posts