Kia Optima Forums banner

561 - 570 of 570 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually found the roadruns "R" emblem on ebay and installed it on my stock grill. its the real deal shipped from korea not a cheap knock off. i got the version with the 3M tape only on the back and not the screws. added a bit of adhesive promoter and slapped it on. that baby isn't going anywhere and loops great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
View attachment 1278

View attachment 1279

Called The Luxury Generation badges

Purchased for about $80 on eBay from Jayongmall

Delivered in 2.5 weeks from date of order

Happy with the quality ( I would rate it a 4) and was looking for a very distinctive look versus the common "K" badge most are going with.
Is there a website for these or just ebay.. if ebay only can u post link. Love this one. Classy

·
Registered
2014 sx turbo
23 Posts

I think all of the different colors of the K logo look cool but I wanted something different and they didn’t seem to fit my cars particular style .

3rd generation brenthon front and back logos . I custom painted the top part of the two piece logo to match the rims I painted, they were chrome . The bottom piece of the 2 part logo came in black and I liked it so I kept it that way .

I purchased the badges and the lettering separately from eBay .

The 2 piece Badge set was $69.00
The lettering was $80.00 I believe .

I went for these badges because nobody in the STL area had them , nor have I seen a single Brenthon logo or lettering kit. I usually dislike any wording or branding (the reason for the removal of all Kia markings, besides the turbo emblems on the sides) But these seemed to fit my vision for the car. Hope you all enjoy !

I also bought the lettering “Brenthon” beneath the plate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
View attachment 248716 View attachment 248717
I think all of the different colors of the K logo look cool but I wanted something different and they didn’t seem to fit my cars particular style .

3rd generation brenthon front and back logos . I custom painted the top part of the two piece logo to match the rims I painted, they were chrome . The bottom piece of the 2 part logo came in black and I liked it so I kept it that way .

I purchased the badges and the lettering separately from eBay .

The 2 piece Badge set was $69.00
The lettering was $80.00 I believe .

I went for these badges because nobody in the STL area had them , nor have I seen a single Brenthon logo or lettering kit. I usually dislike any wording or branding (the reason for the removal of all Kia markings, besides the turbo emblems on the sides) But these seemed to fit my vision for the car. Hope you all enjoy !

I also bought the lettering “Brenthon” beneath the plate.

That's unique. Like it! Any info about the seller?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2011 kia optima sx. I was wanting to put a aftermarket head unit in does a 2011k5 aftermarket head unit fit in a 2011 sx?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,994 Posts
I have a 2011 kia optima sx. I was wanting to put a aftermarket head unit in does a 2011k5 aftermarket head unit fit in a 2011 sx?
Welcome to the Optima Forums Chris.

May I ask you what made you decide to post this question in the Aftermarket Badge(s) Thread?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,994 Posts
sorry im new to this. wont messages anymore
It's ok, I am not asking to make you feel bad, but rather to help assist.

You would want to create a new thread asking this question.

You can do that by clicking here and then selecting which category you want to post in.

I believe the correct one is found here

Hope this helps. :)

561 - 570 of 570 Posts