Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome.. and thanks to those of you expressing your feelings about our new sponsorship of Optima Forums.
We understand what we're walking into and look forward to the opportunity to give another perspective. For many years we have not had a presence on ANY forum and yes I do agree with "BankDev" things are going to change.

I would like to respectfully let everyone know that every story has two sides and we would like to finally voice ours. Please note (as mentioned by"eddiem32") you do not have to buy from our company directly. While we would like the opportunity to supply you directly with our accessories, you can also buy from your local dealership. We are along-time wholesale supplier to automotive dealerships. If your local Kia dealer does not already purchase our unique aftermarket items, they are automatically approved for wholesale pricing and special terms. All warranties we offer (including our 3 year Carbon/Stainless "K" badge warranty) is available through your local dealer.

All forum members will be receiving exclusive deals only available through Optima Forums, we'll be actively posting deals for the members regularly. Further, myself and another colleague will be alternating to provide support through the forum. So, if you want to ask product questions, check stock or express concerns we'll be here to assist.We look forward to getting to know the members here and supporting this forum to the best of our ability.

Thanks in advance,Tom (P.S you can also reach me directly through our live chat and facebookpage during office hours M-F 8am-4pm mountain USA time:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/sherwood_automotive.html
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sherwood-Automotive/248369786197?sk=wall

Attachments

·
Being awesome every day!
3,188 Posts
Welcome and good luck bud! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to group buys or specials :thumbsup:

T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I greatly appreciate all the kind words. We will definitely be posting discounts to forum members only. Please stay tuned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts