Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2013 Kia Optima
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace every suspension bushing. The posts that discuss this are several years old, so some links are broken and the discussions are a lot of wondering if certain brands and types are good.

We've had some time now for people to buy and test and find what they prefer. Any recommendations these days?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
178 Posts
I'm looking to replace every suspension bushing. The posts that discuss this are several years old, so some links are broken and the discussions are a lot of wondering if certain brands and types are good.

We've had some time now for people to buy and test and find what they prefer. Any recommendations these days?
I always go dealer anymore because everything else is Chinese junk.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
178 Posts
Would you say the same if you tracked the car? Nothing reliable out there for our platform?
I see some polyurethane stuff out there but I'll let someone else comment if there is good fitment, performance and longevity still available.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Actually some of Hyundai and Kia parts are made in USA like the front brake rotors I got. Good quality on them compared to every single Chinese rotor out there.
That'd be why the USA built cars are the ones with the engine recall, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts