Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Introducing the New Stage 2 80 Watt CREE LED Fog Lights Bulbs

(BUY NOW)

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!

Specifications:

H8 80w CREE LED XLamp XB-D (16pcs 5W CREE LED on the bulb)

(Error-Free No Resistors needed)

Built in machined aluminum heat sinks
Bright crisp white Light Color
(1 Year warranty on both stage 1 & 2 LED Bulbs!

(DIY Install guide found here)
You can learn more about this newest CREE XLamp LED technology by clicking here

Please beware of fake CREE bulbs being sold on the internet! They look the same but are not.
There are many off brand LED bulbs claiming to be using CREE technology all over that are knock offs.
While these may appear to look the same from the outside housing, the CREE LED chips are what sets them apart from the rest.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Will these fit the hybrid model? From my past experiences, H8's don't fit, they are to big. I could be wrong, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Gosh dangit... I've been going with 3000k but these look pretty dang good! Very close to the switchback color, am I right? I dont have DRL's so im not worried about matching those

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
wondering if i should get these, since it might drown out the DRLs :sadbanana:
My DRLs DIM when Fogs are activated, since Fogs are meant for foggy weather I like it that way.. So I prefer bright fogs!

I might consider these since my 4150k Extreme white halogen bulbs don't exactly match my OEM lows or DRLs that close... Although in pics they look like perfect match lol but the output of my PIAA fogs are excellent!

Ugh decisions lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Payment Sent

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Looks great! How hard or easy is it to change out the bulbs?
Very easy. 10 minutes tops to do both. Only thing you need is a screwdriver. :grin:

Will these fit the hybrid model? From my past experiences, H8's don't fit, they are to big. I could be wrong, please let me know.
Unfortunately they will not. However the good news is that these ones we sell on the site do: K5 Optima Store - 25 Watt CREE LED FOg Light Bulbs

Gosh dangit... I've been going with 3000k but these look pretty dang good! Very close to the switchback color, am I right? I dont have DRL's so im not worried about matching those
These are dead on with the switchback color! I mean exact match! They all match perfectly!

wondering if i should get these, since it might drown out the DRLs :sadbanana:
I also wondered the same thing, but I think they look great but probably wouldn't run the fogs on with the DRL's on all the time.

Stop bringing rational thought into the aftermarket space. Buy them, install them, and gloat to all your friends. Mission accomplished.
LOL right!! Love this!

Money sent. Can't wait for another set of LEDs! woot woot!
Got it thank you!

My DRLs DIM when Fogs are activated, since Fogs are meant for foggy weather I like it that way.. So I prefer bright fogs!
I might consider these since my 4150k Extreme white halogen bulbs don't exactly match my OEM lows or DRLs that close... Although in pics they look like perfect match lol but the output of my PIAA fogs are excellent!
Ugh decisions lol
Let me know Adrian I got you!

Payment sent! These will replace the Diode Dynamics one that I own which are not bright AT ALL. My DRL's are currently brighter than my fogs (wired so if fogs are on, DRL's are off).
I have received it, thank you!

Payment sent !!! Thanks again David
Thank you for your repeat business! :)

Payment on the way.
I got it thank you sir!

Payment Sent
Thank you for that!

Looks like we're out of luck Trbo, these will not fit our Hybrids.
No I am sorry they will not. But these one here will: K5 Optima Store - 25 Watt CREE LED FOg Light Bulbs :thumbsup:

Payment sent. Thanks, David!
Thank you!

payment sent
Thanks Chris for your continued business and support!

Payment sent. Thanks!
Thank you for your order!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey sick are these a simple plug and play? If these become available the 16th would they ship out the same day?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 363 Posts