Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched, but havent had any luck. Can anyone provide the specs for all of the speakers in the 2011 SX? I have the Infinity system as well. THanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
6.5" in the doors, dash is its on size some have made 3.5" work though. sub is 8"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Does this mean that there are 4 inch speakers at opposite ends of the dashboard along with q 4 inch center speaker I am replacing all speakers in mycar and have purchased all door ones already, but have purchased 2 3.5 inch speakers for the corners of the dashboard and would like to know if they'll fit

·
Registered
54 Posts
3.5 inch speakers fit in the corners on the dash. I do not know the center channel speaker size, but would not change that anyway. I installed amp for door speakers and another amp for L7 solo baric. Also changed the 2 3.5 inch dash speakers and sound is amazing :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dash speakers are not 4 inch. They are 3.5. I measured them and had some cutting done to fit 4" Focal speakers in the same location. The doors are standard 6.5, both the front and rears. Center channel is a 5x7

·
Registered
2015 Kia 2015 Optima EX
77 Posts
Since this is one of the first threads to pop up in a Google search on optima speaker sizes, I'll add to it.
2015 Kia Optima EX with the Infinity non-NAV system.

I hope to add speaker tests next week sometime.
Here's a few pics.

Dash speaker:

Dash speaker:

Center channel speaker:

Center channel speaker:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts