Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So during that whole garbage Emblem issue with KK, I never purchased, or recieved a new set of badges, and now my front emblem inlay or black sticker instert is messing up also, and looks like crap, so im nervous to pick up the updated set from anyone, and switch over to the Loden style.

these a decent quality set? do they have an emblem that will fit the 13+ steering wheel?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,816 Posts
Hey Jed, I would check out our new "Black Edition" emblems we have on the site.

No issues with these and plenty of members are enjoying them. We also carry the 2013+ redesigned steering wheel emblem as well.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
51 Posts
Hey Jed, I would check out our new "Black Edition" emblems we have on the site.

No issues with these and plenty of members are enjoying them. We also carry the 2013+ redesigned steering wheel emblem as well.
How long have those steering wheel ones been out? I bought the black 3.0 emblems last week of feb and don't think I got a new steering wheel one.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,816 Posts
How long have those steering wheel ones been out? I bought the black 3.0 emblems last week of feb and don't think I got a new steering wheel one.
They came out in February of 2014. The new ones are the only ones being shipped out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts