2019 Corvette ZR1
1. Blatant trolling is not allowed. If you have nothing constructive to offer, don't post at all.
2. Post topics in the appropriate section. This is especially important for topics that belong in Off-Topic.
3. No material that is NSFW (Not Safe For Work). This includes posts, avatars & signatures.
- No pornographic or nude pictures, drawings, animations, etc. or links to sites containing such content.
- No pictures, drawings, or animations with an overly sexual connotation; ie. no girls bent over wearing a thong.
- No pictures, drawings, or animations that are graphic in nature; ie. no dead bodies with gruesome injuries.
4. Keep thread titles, signatures and avatars "clean". No profanity.
5. If you feel something negative towards a user/post, please try to state your case in a calm and respectable fashion. Replying to the post just to stir the pot and not offering anything of value is highly frowned upon.
6. Vendor "Discussion/Reviewing/Complaints" are allowed. However, it is not allowed to the point that you can make a post in every thread the vendor participates in to ruin his day, etc. Make your thread in whatever section you feel appropriate, state your case, and be done with it. Harassment will not be tolerated.
- If you do not have vendor status you cannot advertise your products. This includes signatures. If you need to get vendor status pm one of the moderators to get the information on how to get vendor status. Links to FS threads are allowed. See post #4 for more information.
7. Post Whoring is against the rules. If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't add anything. Determining what is Post Whoring is at the sole discretion of the administration team.
8. No personal threats, attacks or harassment. This includes pm's, posts and threads. Please pay close attention to this rule. If ANYONE harasses anyone via PM's, we will revoke your ability to send private messages.
9. No puppet/smurf accounts. If you share your computer with other members of this forum, please contact a moderator.
10. Signatures are limited to 100KB total (includes all images) for regular members and 600KB total for premium members.
11. Usernames cannot be a URL for your website. If you have already registered, and have a user name that is a URL, please contact an administrator to have it changed to something within the scope of our rules.
Bans will be on a case by case basis determined by the Staff.
Subsection rules will be enforced IN ADDITION to these rules. If a subsection's rule contradicts a site rule, the subsection's rule becomes the one to follow.
1. Advertising from non supporting vendors is not allowed. Period. Do not post a link to your site, link to your business, contact information, pricing, etc. Do not attempt to pimp your wares on the forum.
2. Non vendor discussion is allowed, but advertising on behalf of a non supporting vendor will not be allowed. Any of the following is considered advertising: Links, addresses, emails, phone numbers. Any other excessive discussion will be deleted at moderators discretion. Deleted posts of this type should be discussed through PMs only and are not to be discussed in the open forum..
The line is thin, and we will use our judgment as to when that line is being crossed.
3. Group buys from supporting vendors are allowed. However, group buys from non supporting vendors (especially on products that our supporting vendors sell) will be heavily frowned upon.
It is in your better interest to support your vendors, and in turn, they will be supporting you. This promotes a tight, well supported and funded community which will help promote innovation.
Off Topic Rules
- Threads deemed NSFW (showing skin & gruesome) need to be labeled.
- Illegal activity will be deleted at moderator discretion.
- Private parts need to be covered (see through clothes are not allowed)
NOT ALLOWED IN OFF TOPIC:
- Threats and personal attacks
- Racist slurs in a derogatory manner directly at another member
- Bypassing word filters
- Useless post-whoring
Bans will be on case by case basis.
We'll delete or close anything at our discretion. If this happens, it happens for a reason, therefore DO NOT bring it back up.