Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia SX Turbo
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to those who saw my post about my steering column thread, dealer fixed it under warranty.

Next problem!!! 6 months ago my drivers side mirror with auto fold stopped turning in and would only "click, click, click" for about 30 seconds. I tried to take it apart to examine the problem without success, so i just unplugged it! Band-Aid to the problem not a fix. so now a month ago the passenger mirror started doing the same thing! Again, just unplugged it...

Anyone else have this problem? Solutions? Hopefully a warranty item?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to those who saw my post about my steering column thread, dealer fixed it under warranty.

Next problem!!! 6 months ago my drivers side mirror with auto fold stopped turning in and would only "click, click, click" for about 30 seconds. I tried to take it apart to examine the problem without success, so i just unplugged it! Band-Aid to the problem not a fix. so now a month ago the passenger mirror started doing the same thing! Again, just unplugged it...

Anyone else have this problem? Solutions? Hopefully a warranty item?
How do you unplug it? Oh please help me! I have a Kia Forte. Please tell me how you unplug these mirrors!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts