· Vendor
2012 Kia Optima
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is proud to present:

Seibon Carbon Fiber License Plate Frames

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Seibon quality and workmanship are evident in these stunning license plate frames
High carbon/resin ratio make this frame not only strong but also beautiful
Built in clips to hold the bottom of the license plate
Glossy clear coat to resist chipping and flaking
2x2 twill of real carbon fiber

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP OUT!

Vehicle Applications:

All vehicles

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

· Registered
2011 Kia Optima
213 Posts
Just ordered me one of these... Can't wait for it to get here and I know it will get here fast because I got it from you guys.

Thanks,
and again great working with you, to easy and great price.
David

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Just ordered me one of these... Can't wait for it to get here and I know it will get here fast because I got it from you guys.

Thanks,
and again great working with you, to easy and great price.
David
David thank you for your order with us. We did get this shipped out yesterday for you. (Monday)

Thanks again.

· Registered
2014 KIA Optima (Snow White Pearl)
134 Posts
Not much I can say about this one because its.... a license plate frame. :D But David @ K5OS was great - fast shipping and a nice product indeed. Really goes well with my carbon fiber emblems!

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Not much I can say about this one because its.... a license plate frame. :D But David @ K5OS was great - fast shipping and a nice product indeed. Really goes well with my carbon fiber emblems!

Thank you for posting, not much needed to be said. Other than these look fantastic on your ride. Anyone with Carbon Fiber emblems should definitely look into this as it really adds a nice touch to the ride. :thumbsup:

· Registered
2018 Optima
50 Posts
These Carbon Fiber License Plate Frames from Seibon are in stock & ready to ship from the K5 Optima Store.

Available as an individual or a pair.

Same day free shipping if ordered before 4pm PST online!!

Also be sure to checkout all of our threads here on the site in our subforum below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum

I haven't done anything yet to my car but I do need some decent plate frames. I'll look into these, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
These Carbon Fiber License Plate Frames from Seibon are finally back in stock & ready to ship.

Available to order as an individual (1) piece or a pair of (2) pieces.

Same-day free shipping if ordered before 4pm PST online!!

Also, be sure to check out all of our threads here on the site in our subforum below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts