Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find one of these in-country:

The seller on eBay is located in China, and I'd really rather not be waiting over a month on a simple component like this...

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
No idea where to find this in the US, other than a Kia dealership.

However, instead of ordering this in black from eBay out side of the US for $169, we do have the Carbon Fiber version in stock here in the states.

Our price is $299.95, but I would be happy to offer you 15% off on it, bringing the price down to $254.95 shipped.

This way it's only about $85 more and you get real authentic carbon fiber, and it can ship out the same day you order it. ;)

2011-2013 Kia Optima Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler - K5 Optima Store (Let me know if you're interested, and I can send you the discount code link)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea where to find this in the US, other than a Kia dealership.

However, instead of ordering this in black from eBay out side of the US for $169, we do have the Carbon Fiber version in stock here in the states.

Our price is $299.95, but I would be happy to offer you 15% off on it, bringing the price down to $254.95 shipped.

This way it's only about $85 more and you get real authentic carbon fiber, and it can ship out the same day you order it. ;)

2011-2013 Kia Optima Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler - K5 Optima Store (Let me know if you're interested, and I can send you the discount code link)

View attachment 248550
View attachment 248551
Thanks for the offer, but the lip I have in mind is far more aggressive than stock. On the plus side, the one I ordered actually came yesterday! It's abs, so it feels more brittle than I'd like, but it looks great. If you can source an aggressive lip that is similar, that would be amazing, as I am certain the one I currently have is inevitably going to encounter something it can't handle down the road...

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,675 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but the lip I have in mind is far more aggressive than stock. On the plus side, the one I ordered actually came yesterday! It's abs, so it feels more brittle than I'd like, but it looks great. If you can source an aggressive lip that is similar, that would be amazing, as I am certain the one I currently have is inevitably going to encounter something it can't handle down the road...
Of course, you're very welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts