Kia Optima Forums banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
94 Posts
These are such good looking pieces! If I had a choice between these and the fnb grill, which one would you think be better? I know a friend who has the fnb and it looks great.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
These are such good looking pieces! If I had a choice between these and the fnb grill, which one would you think be better? I know a friend who has the fnb and it looks great.
We think so too. The Roadruns grille is definitely more popular in terms of the amount ordered from our site. However the FNB is more unique as less optima owners are running them. So it really depends on your style and what you think would look best on your ride.

·
Registered
296 Posts
After a tireless search of used grilles and ebay grilles, I can't find this version anywhere so I decided to cave in and buy one. Will be wrapping it with mattle black carbon fiber.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
After a tireless search of used grilles and ebay grilles, I can't find this version anywhere so I decided to cave in and buy one. Will be wrapping it with mattle black carbon fiber.
Thank you for placing your order with us on the site Martin. Please post up some pics of it installed after you get it on.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
250 Posts

·
'MURICA
2013 Kia Optima
103 Posts
Nice

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Finally getting around to posting a pick of the new grille. Modifying the bottom grille to match the top. Bought the grille off amazon but haven't had the chance to install it yet.
This is a great shot! Thank you for posting. I need to have you take some more so I can add your ride to our site. :)

Looks great Blackpearl.
:iagree:

Is this for sale?
We are in the process of having these made for the 11-13 models as well as the 14-15 models. Coming soon!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Sorry. Here's another pic.
OK thanks, I went ahead and fixed the images you originally posted using this picture.

I love your headlights! Which ones are those? The red and there looks awesome
All custom work, not store bought. ;)

Patiently waiting!!!!!!!
Killing me here Dave lol but I need to get ready for the Import Alliance!
The new grille that we are having produced for us are going to be sick! Legit carbon fiber and its going to be available for all 2011 - 2015 models of Kia Optima. We will be the only one selling the product anywhere in the world. :) Super excited to announce it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
They are custom work by a guy that lives a few hours away. dual RGB halos with red painted lights. Charged me $350. He is one of the more affordable guys though, others would normally charge $450+ for that.

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
They are custom work by a guy that lives a few hours away. dual RGB halos with red painted lights. Charged me $350. He is one of the more affordable guys though, others would normally charge $450+ for that.
Nice! Looks great and a really good price.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts