Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Now selling the
Roadruns version 1 & 2 front grille.

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!

(BUY NOW)

We are proud to offer the Roadruns Version 1 & Version 2 front Grille assembly for the 2011-2013 Kia Optima.

Description:
Available in both Matte finish or Gloss finish. (Please specify when ordering)
Fairly simple installation (DIY forthcoming)
Includes "R" Emblem on grille

Vehicle Applications:
2011-2013 Kia Optima (All Models)
2014-2015 Kia Optima (Coming soon)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Your K5 Optima Store Rep
2012 Kia Optima
1,818 Posts
My car is famous! lol

FYI - This is a super easy install too - you do not have to remove the bumper to do this. Just remove the 8-10 screws holding in the factory grille and then there are just four tabs for the new one.

-stoli-
Stoli your car was famous already especially in the Ebony Black crowd, myself included. Looks amazing.
This grille looks so amazing that it's part of my new signature.

·
05/2014 ROTM
648 Posts
loving the grille.....but im not sure how it would look on my ride being that I have a silver optima I like the chrome finish on mine goes well with the car if we can get some silver optima pics on here that would be great

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
loving the grille.....but im not sure how it would look on my ride being that I have a silver optima I like the chrome finish on mine goes well with the car if we can get some silver optima pics on here that would be great
paint it silver...or gloss black? both would look good

·
09/2013 ROTM, 06/2014 ROTM
2013 Optima LX
2,828 Posts
finally! lol do you have a certain availability for them? and does it come with the little R clip thingy?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
My car is famous! lol

FYI - This is a super easy install too - you do not have to remove the bumper to do this. Just remove the 8-10 screws holding in the factory grille and then there are just four tabs for the new one.

-stoli-
You mean notorious, right?!?! LMAO!!!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it would look great on your car Casey!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that K5OS can get these unfinished as well so you can get them painted whatever color you wish. ;)
Yep that is correct! ;)

finally! lol do you have a certain availability for them? and does it come with the little R clip thingy?
Nope they are ready to order! Yes it does include the "R" Emblem.

I expect to see a royalty check!!!!!!!
Lol :poke:

paint it silver...or gloss black? both would look good
:iagree: + 1

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you to the two members that bought on the first day! I appreciate your business! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2013 Optima SXL
278 Posts
1 - 20 of 160 Posts