Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I have a silver optima. I’m having a hard time trying to pick out rims. Looking for 17 inches but the color is what I’m having an issue with. Do I go chrome,silver or black. Any other optima silver owners with pics?

·
Registered
Kia Optima Si 2014
64 Posts
I also have a silver. I am going to get silver mags. I don’t think black looks good on the silver optimas, but just my opinion of course. If you want more pics go to K5 Optima Nation group on Facebook

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also have a silver. I am going to get silver mags. I don’t think black looks good on the silver optimas, but just my opinion of course. If you want more pics go to K5 Optima Nation group on Facebook
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts

Don't have any handy and I've got snow tires on the originals right now, but here's the Tire Rack image of the wheels I purchased. Really happy with them; their lighter than the originals and don't appear to bend or break as easily. I've already had to purchase 2 new original wheels because of our lovely New England roads
1615505777577.png
1615506532922.png
1615505777577.png
1615506532922.png

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice. What size did you go with? Did you notice any comfort loss?
Thanks. I went with 18 x 8.5. The wheels were not offered in 19 and I didn't want to go up to 20. I also lowered on Eibach springs the same time so I can't say what caused the difference in ride quality. I definitely noticed a stiffer ride. I later add TruHart struts and the ride quality was greatly improved. My wife and kids couldn't notice a chance at any time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts