Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
(Formerly Scooter)
Not quite
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the fence about getting a set of these.......DO IT!

100% improvement in ride quality/control over using the OEM struts/shocks with lowering springs. You can barely tell there are lowering springs on the car.

All the proper mounting holes are there for securing the ABS lines and the like. These are a 100% bolt-on affair. Even the now included end links could be used on my 2015. These are a freakin' bargain and a lifetime warranty to boot!!!!!!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
55 Posts
This sounds exciting. I just received mine the other day. I also got D2 lowering springs to go with them. I need to get these on!! I did not know they had lifetime warranty, that is awesome too!!

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,902 Posts
Agreed. I upgraded from my stock shocks/lowering springs combo, and put my springs on some truharts. The ride is much, much better.

·
(Formerly Scooter)
Not quite
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And thank you for offering these at a good price.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Finally after several months of being on back order I received my TruHart suspension set up. The difference is night and day between stock and this set up. I am lowered on Ark GT lowering springs with the TruHart suspension and have 20in wheels. I cant tell you how much the ride quality has changed in this set up. Big shout out to K5OS for posting this and getting me my order as soon as possible. If you are on the fence about getting these I would save yourself the hundreds and hundreds of dollars off Coilovers and go with the TruHart set up.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
2 Posts
Finally after several months of being on back order I received my TruHart suspension set up. The difference is night and day between stock and this set up. I am lowered on Ark GT lowering springs with the TruHart suspension and have 20in wheels. I cant tell you how much the ride quality has changed in this set up. Big shout out to K5OS for posting this and getting me my order as soon as possible. If you are on the fence about getting these I would save yourself the hundreds and hundreds of dollars off Coilovers and go with the TruHart set up.
Can you give me some insight on running 20in wheels with these? did you have to roll fenders or anything? What is your wheel setup(tire size/wheel width/offsets)? I'm looking to go with 20in wheels too i like to see more of the rim vs going with 18inch.

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170
2,115 Posts
How many miles do you guys have on these so far?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts