Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to install a a sound system in my Kia Optima in about a month . I have to Memphis m6 10’s that will be hooked up to a. Rockford fosgage 1200 watt mono amp which actually has a rms of 1456watts at 1 ohm according to the birth sheet. As well as a pioneer amp which will be pushing new Infinity speakers at about 95 watts per channel at 2 ohms. I know that my stock alternator Is 150 amps. So I think I should be able to keep it but I feel like the power draw my be too much for the battery and so is wanting to upgrade but. With the weird box with fuses and other cords on the positive end of the battery I’m not sure what it would require to replace it with something such as a xd power and have it still be Abel to connect. As of right I have not purchased a battery. Just looking for solution to power my system and any help at all would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,597 Posts
XS has adapters to change from bolt to stud application, but jut don't know what battery sizes are available, no time to look right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts